Reviews for Lament for the Lamb
Betty More Fishe chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Oh wow, this was terribly dark, but I loved it.
love2be4gotten chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Lol i love it! I too love to torture the uke, especially if it's Naruto
Narutos1Gurl chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Don't end it yet! Pwease! I'll take it over if you want! It's too good XD
sasunaru5000 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Tht was a good stry but isn't it supposed to be narusasu n not sasunaru ? sry I just have to point it out xD

umm..the actual stry was ok thi :)
Sparky-hime chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Love the story, well written and all, but it should probably be under 'sasunaru' instead of 'narusasu' in the description, because the seme always comes first! Well done with the story tho!
ohddearr chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
WOW. O_O SUPER HOT AND SEXY I LUV IT X3
Thunderbird chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
NO! SASUKE WHAT DID YOU DOO!
R chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
I dont get it? when he said he unleashed the demon on afull moon but it was still good.
Ephemeral Blossoms chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
That was...very graphic o.O

But it was interesting. You describe things very well...Almost too well.
SpIrAlInG DePrEsSiOn chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
WOW, this was something else. But god work though TT TT
Lilia0 chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
OMG, it was great! I'm so into ukes being abused and stuff like that, too! I've written...6 or 7 scenes where Naruto was raped by the following, 2 of Itachi, 1 of Jiraiya, 1 of Kiba, 2 of Orochimaru, 1 of gang rape, 1 by Sasori, and a semi-rape by...I think it was Kabuto...I lost it. Surprisingly, I haven't posted any of them...oh yeah! there was actually three by Orochimaru...forgot my AU one for a second there, lol. So that totals up to...9 1/2 scenes of Naruto being raped! I feel so content now! I love'd how Sasuke lost control, not many people can write good rape scenes where the rapist loses control...bastards...lol. Anyways, love'd it, glad to have come upon it!

Lilia
Ninjalicious Babe chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
I too get a weird pleasure when the ukes are beaten and abused...somethings wrong with my head. Anyway, great story...if you're adding anything to it, tell me! (I'll put it on alert just incase ;) )
Kuma In Pink chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
wow.
sheens142 chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
yay! yaoi! xD

aww poor naruto...

but that was hot! nice job.
kinayusukechi chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
That was really iteresting I'm not sure how to put it. Maybe I'll know what will happen to Naruto then and will Sauske get caught. I can't wait to read more though and I hope it is soon.