Reviews for Untitled Will get a title later
Davey Jones' Girl chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Eh...their father is a moron. Please kill him off from your story as soon as possible. And make it a violent, bloody, agonizing, humiliating death.
BooneShannon4evr chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
That story really is good. But I'm confused why is their dad so mean to Boone?
Aimed mischief chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
It's good, I really like it! Can't wait for the next chap, so keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
like the story

please update soon
Laura chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Are you ever going to write more chapters? You said it was the first chapter of a "multi" chaptered fiction, but it's been 6 months since you said that. PLEASE WRITE MORE... there are like NO Shannon/Boone fanfics anymore because Boone is dead and nobody thinks about them very much...
Alexis Erika Rose chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
THis is a very good story. It really showa why Shannon and boone are so close.
SolitaryFan chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Thats so sad! Poor Shannon! Poor Boone! :( Please write more!
aurorasmist chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
that's sad. i really like it. hope you update this soon!
stacy chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
that was pretty good, i love boone so much... are you gonan continue? it would of been nice if it was a wee bit longer, but good job other wise

yay for more booney fics!
Darkwing333 chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
How sad. I did like the story tho. I wonder what Shanon and Boone's story really is. Hope you right more!
Cellophane Flowers chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
...Poor Booneh. Daddy's gone mad, hasn't he? -sniffleh- It's good, but I hope it brightens up for Booneh later. I like sunny stories. -looks left- -looks right-
Lavender-06 chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
wow, this is good! i really like this
Silverwind24 chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
whoa that was oddly really cool... I like the concept and I can't wait to read more!
Anne chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Wow. A harsh take on their life - I hope the version on the show isn't as sad as this one.

However, great writing and an interesting approach. Interesting! :)
Anne chapter 1 . 12/28/2004

However, great writing and an interesting approach. Interesting! :)