Reviews for Winter Presents
Janneia chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Aw... so sweet!
hieiashke chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
just caught sight of this. Liked it very much!

I hope Naruto doesn't name the kid Christmas or something though...
Viridian chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Ah, what a sweet story. Naruto's clueless yet sincere gift-giving as a child made me chuckle. Poor boy, to rely on Jiraiya's advice like that. Still, I loved Naruto's earnestness in this story.
Trenchcoatgirl-Kyo chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Oh. My. GOD! I LOVE YOU! THIS WAS SO CUTE!
Danny-171984 chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
YAY! Presents and hospital visits :D

You were right, Hinata did beat Naruto in presents, but sometimes defeat can be much better than victory. Im so happy for them.

Danny
Kryssa chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
I love this story. I'm a sap and a huge sucker for a good NaruHina fic, but this one is special. I like the present Naruto, and how he looked back on his past presents to Hinata with a touch of humor and realism. I like how he's matured, his thoughtfulness and intelligence, but I also like how he's still a boyish, youthful character with a heart of gold. I was really impressed by Naruto's actions and choices of gifts, even the not-so-great gift of ramen and lingere (I laughed like crazy at the lovely descriptive paragraphs following).

I also like that Hinata's not seen a great deal except at the end. I feel that simply through the flashbacks we get a sense of her character without actually having come into contact with her. Overall... I get wonderfully warm sensation by simply reading this fic. You've done an awesome job here, and I want to commend you for it.
knives323 chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
Hey you that was a very cool story. I hope I could read any other of your works or naruhina stories.
Ruby Moon chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
Great NaruHina one-shot! It's so sweet. It's of the strawberry shortcake variety with some warm hot fudge for added sweetness. Ganbatte ne!
jenmi chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
So it was you! I thought someone else wrote the story. Well anyway, thank you for the story I loved it. It is definately one of my favorites. Keep up the good work.

- Tensai (From the HD forum)
Krys Yuy chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
OMG. I LOVE this story! It was so adorable, and the ending was great. Hehehehe... you got their characters right on the dot. Yay NaruHina! I'll be looking out for more of your works!
karatefumaster chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
GREAT STORY we all know naurto and hinata have to get togeather, your ideas are very orriginal, and i am glad that you kept the characters true to their portrayal in the anime, very good story and keep writing (naruhina of course) :-)
hikaru tsukina chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
that was so sweet! i love your stories! please hurry and write more... maybe on how they got engaged, or even their wedding? i cant wait to read more!
TheDendrologist chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
haha he really got it with the lingerie, nice one shot
VentMonster chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
awesome oneshot
Melpomene melancholica chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
LOL. Sweet, funny fic. Poor Naruto. Always dead last. XD

Everybody was in character, especially Naruto. The cluelessness and the determination to prove himself is so very him. My favorite gift was Hinata’s orange muffler. He was guileless and earnest and so... dense—though I’m sure Hinata-chan enjoyed his ministrations. As usual, Jiraiya is trouble. ; Poor Naruto. I wonder how he even managed to enter the lingerie shop. (And it would be interesting to see how Hinata reacted. LOL) As for the ramen, it’s the thought that counts, and Naruto parting from his beloved instant ramen is great, big feat, indeed.

Hinata-chan is in character, especially on how self-effacing she was regarding the research topic she thought of. ) I would also say that she really should have been the one to tell Naruto her news, but I guess personality-wise, it wouldn’t be a surprise if Tsunade did the announcing instead of her.

Winter festival was a cool idea. We don’t know whether or not Konohagakure no Sato celebrates Christmas, but you did capture part of its essence. (Oh, and it’s politically correct that way, too. LOL)

Lastly, my favorite lines were the third-to-the-last and the second-to-the-last lines. XD It closes the fic so nicely and gives us a glimpse of how Naruto feels in so uncomplicated a way.

Thanks for the read. ) I enjoyed really it. Be well, Misty-chan.