Reviews for Hell Born Angel
Lei2990 chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
I think that the crossover from charmed was a good idea. It makes for a good story. I love the faith and xander pairing. I always thought that they belonged together. You should keep going with the story because I think that it is a good one. You might want to consider adding in the Charmed Ones, maybe they can teach Willow. It's a good story.
WBH21C chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
Very well done! More soon!
SHAWN PROVONCHA chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
GREAT START PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON.
Keep Right Side Up chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
Like most of your stories, it's a good story-idea, and it's written Terribly, its too short, and it has that annoying bold. All you stories are like that (With the exception of the bold part).

To make this a better story:

1. Start before this "Portal" shows up (What bloody portal, do you mean the one Angel went through? Detail!).

2. Continue through from that point. You can skip years or something once he starts looking after Faith, but you have to write how they meet, some of the things they've been through together, stuff like that.

3. Don't change his name. There’s no need to.

4. Detail!

5. Use the enter key. You don’t put what everyone says in one paragraph.

6. There’s more, but I’m too frustrated to continue. You said you read Anime-Ronin's fic's. They’re the PERFECT example of a good writer. Just by reading their stories you get the BASIC story writing rules. Pay attention!
Layce74 chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
I really really like this!