Reviews for Awoken
rocklobster chapter 5 . 5/30/2006
I loved the way you interweaved the two worlds together like that. I kinda like the whole "Marlene was just a dream" concept. The ending was kind of flat, though.
Dancing Summoner chapter 5 . 9/5/2005
i liked it but y did they have 2 die in the end?
ameanda-90 chapter 5 . 4/3/2005
Oh my goodness!

that was so awesome!

but it was so creepy a the ending, becuz, like, if it was really a dream, then why was there "Blue" in it? creepy, a little creepier than the shows, man, i'm in awe

Amanda :)
Kite Winters chapter 5 . 3/31/2005
I loved the lover story form chaper 1 - 5. it was very good. I didn't like the very endding. but hey its your story. I like the rest and all of it was well thought out and very well writen.
LionHeart1080 chapter 5 . 1/15/2005
Um...Ok, that was a rather unexpected ending...but it was an ending nonetheless, and that's what counts. Anyway, if you like Blue Gender, you should check out my Crossover fic, Red vs Blue: Chaos at Sidewinder. Peace out!
LionHeart1080 chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
You have an interesting story going here. At first I thought it was a simple idea where Yuji wakes up to the real world and has to adapt to it, now it's starting to borderline on Twilight Zone plot. My theory: Yuji's consciousness transports him between realities, one in the post-apocalyptic reality, the other in the modern era. Also, considering the circumstances, Marlene seems to have gotten a lot of action, and not just from Yuji. Not bad for someone who's a figment of the collective imagination of the sleepers, although this kind of makes her a slut (as much as I hate to say it). Anyway, keep up the good work and try not to give up on this story, I've seen way too many Blue Gender fics go unfinished.