Reviews for Engaged
MirrorOnTheWall4 chapter 20 . 8/25/2014
Pls update soon.
I really love your story!
Make something really awesome happen in between Kaji and Ayu.
midnight-reader112 chapter 15 . 7/29/2011
hey, i'm a filipino too and won't say my age but you can PM me and ask
Tommy-yomz chapter 20 . 4/20/2011
This story is so great and so romantic. )
sakunashi.hatunuziha13 chapter 20 . 1/27/2011
hey.. i really do love you're fic... i hope you'll have the next chapter soon.. by the way, you're a Filipino, right? Same here.. I'm proud to be Filipino.. I hope I, too, will be able to write here. I really love it.. your story is really the best :) when it comes to the AyuXTetsushi part.. they're the couple I really love the most in Ultra Maniac...hehe..
kim13796 chapter 20 . 5/19/2010
Love this, please continue
yuuki13 chapter 20 . 7/27/2009
I really love the story's plot because I'm also a fan of AyuxKaji!Thanks!)
kawaiineko139 chapter 20 . 5/12/2009
hi there!

uhm..do you knoe...

that i Love your story since its awesome!

heehee..im a rock addict too..

aqnd you couLd say an emo addict to since i Love both faLL out boy and boys Like girLs.

bLah!forget what i want..about your review..

i think you shouLd keep up doing the awesome work since its prettie amazing!

i Love it so much!
AngelsHeart0908 chapter 20 . 9/5/2008
Wow so much drama between our favorite couple in this story! But its awesome and I hope you update soon!
Ayu-iza chapter 20 . 8/14/2008
Wow gurll.! Ang galing mo mag sulat..Filipino rin ako..(Like HELL!..obviously naman..)kaso..based ako d2 sa Saudi..ehhe..;).We have the same age..yet..ur really have peculiar abilities..writing like a grown up..Im impressed..Well..sana..ma update mo na ung next chapter dhel i'm-so-excited-about-it.. and..A COMMENT..I really do like ur flow of the story..especially the you're-cheating-on-me part..(about the ahiko..(was it the name?)..that part..But..i'M qUITE glad she vanished..(wooshh..!)

soo..more power..! Keep up the good work gurl! U go gurl!

-Elaine
flyingsakura16 chapter 20 . 4/19/2008
hey so you're Filipino,me ka nakatira?me tarlac city.i hope na maging friends tayo at good luck and god bless in your story(hehehehe taglish me)

~Mwah~

~~!love lots!~~
jaykrys chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
i just love this story! you should finish it soon!
Kazami-Chan chapter 20 . 11/21/2007
scarlet03, I love this story! Update it soon! Can't wait to see what happens next! _
justwriteitout chapter 20 . 10/30/2007
OMG! i forgot to write about this chapter _

silly me :P please please infinity please continue :D D
Aelita Madeline chapter 3 . 9/18/2007
Man, I feel like an idiot. I thought you only had 2 chappies up. Turns out there are really 20. XD Oh well, love your story. I'll definitely continue reading.
Aelita Madeline chapter 2 . 9/18/2007
LOL at Ayu's mom... WOW! She sure is nosey, and rather odd. Anyway, love your story. Can't wait for chapter 3. )