Reviews for Trip to Hogwarts
Bojan7182 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Hey, Madd Hattres, you wrote a good story, which partly inspired
me to begin to write my series of Full House/Harry Potter stories
called 'Stephanie Tanner Goes Hogwarts' (my personal read only,
which means no uploading on this site), however I just want to
know if you ever plan to write new chapters, and most importantly,
will you pass through all of the seven books or not?
Bojan1984 chapter 8 . 5/13/2013
Well, those eight chapters are pretty good, and I hope
that Stephanie will return to Hogwarts, and that she
will perhaps become Harry's girlfriend (and later wife,
if you decide to write all the way further to Deathly Hallows...)
I give you two thumbs up for that... Please, write and upload
when you have a chance...
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 5 . 12/3/2012
Very awesome chapter! :) I like it. Very neat, as well as very nicely written, too.

I especially like this part the best:

That morning during Transfiguration I was having some difficulties. I was hopelessly trying to change a block of wood into a flowerpot. "Come on," I whined, "Potrangus." The wood then turned into a lopsided pot. "Well, it's a start," I said. I tried once more but this time I used more force in my voice. This time I succeeded. I smiled.

Professor McGonagall had just left the room for a moment to go to a meeting with the headmaster. While I was trying to get my pot to turn back into a wooden box, Draco walked over. "What is this?" he said, pulling my letter out of the pocket of my book bag.

"Give me that back," I said trying to get it back. But he pulled it back before I could reach it. He paused and read it.

He laughed. "Miss your family, Tanner?" he asked in a mocking voice. I tried again to get it back. Some other people stopped to watch. "What's wrong? Does little baby want her letter back?" he said, taunting me. Some other Slytherins joined in laughing. My face turned beet red.

"Leave her alone, Malfoy," Harry ordered him. Before Draco could respond to him, Professor McGonagall came in.

"What is going on?" she asked with tension in her voice. Malfoy handed me back my letter and everyone returned to their seats. And class continued.

When it ended I slung my red book bag over my shoulder and stomped out. I was still mad at what had happened. "Stupid Malfoy. Why does he think he can push me around?" I muttered through the hall.

(I noticed a few mistakes, such as "McGonagall" and "Slytherins" being misspelled and a comma and a question mark missing, but I fixed them for you. Hope you don't mind, of course. :))

Keep up your super-neat, very creative and phenomenally beautiful writing! :)
Sammyangel chapter 8 . 6/16/2012
Can you please please update because this is really really good!
E. Taylor chapter 6 . 8/27/2009
Okay, I love the idea! I think it's really original and interesting (this coming from someone who rarely reads anything longer than a oneshot).

Just wanted to mention that you do have a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes in there. And I don't know if you changed it, cause I've only read up to chapter 6, but Hermoine is actually spelled Hermione.

And sorry if I sound really picky about some things, I'm a Grammar Nazi who is halfway through the sixth book right now.

And I'd love to see this continue for all seven books! It would be really interesting!
jessieee chapter 8 . 12/20/2008
this was really good im looking forward to to next on make son please
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 8 . 8/29/2008
Brilliant! (I don't like it when I try to write with people looking over my shoulder, either. So I know how Stephanie feels.)

Keep up your awesome writing!
robins princess starfire chapter 5 . 8/22/2008
You really need to finish this. It's really good I fan of full house and i like harry potter so it really cool. You have to go on with the story.
Mickey13 chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
You have to finish the story. iI want to hear it!
SiriusLovesRent chapter 8 . 12/9/2006
Wee! Good chapter!
Christie chapter 2 . 10/31/2006
Actually i am not confused at all it makes perfect sense
Crystal Persian chapter 8 . 7/24/2006
this is one of my fav stories, just like you're one of my fav aurthors! continue soon! you're very creative!
Cassandra Aisling chapter 8 . 6/15/2006
Yay! You FINALLY updated!

Nice chapter!

-C. Aisling
Cold Toenails chapter 8 . 6/14/2006
I thought you said you were going to delete this? Lol Thanks for flaming my story :) you're a great friend. Really why full house, its not like you cay. But i guess you did good, it was rather entertaining...lol full house
SwimStar511 chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
I would like to say it is good but why is everyboidy doing HP? It is kinda weird