Reviews for Chasing Aphrodite
captainswanfan chapter 5 . 7/25
I'm so sad that I only recently found this fic. I sincerely hope that one day you will return to this story and continue it. I really enjoyed everything about it.
Marauder Heir chapter 5 . 3/15
Ack! No! There needs to be more! T.T this story is amazing!
LittleRed22 chapter 5 . 10/18/2015
So I have been hunting for some good Jess/Rory pics and came across DB and read it while i was away on holiday and I loved it and was so excited to see this sequel. Your writing is great and so in character, I can see each page playing out on screen.
Now I was going to comment about being excited for an update and then checked the date. Wow ten years and then I saw your disclaimer on your page saying you were giving up this fandom. I haven't read any Gilmore pics in years either so that makes sense.
But I wanted to let you know that I love your story and your writing and if you ever felt like continuing I think it would be great.
CatchingCraziness chapter 5 . 8/3/2014
PLEASE UPDATE! I need to read more of this! :)
97 Diagon Alley chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
I've fallen in love with this altered world of yours, and as unrealistic as it may be to hope for you to finish, I desperately hope that you do. These hurting, healing, (can't think of another good h word), complex character are written by you in the way I think should be canon. Wherever you are, please consider coming back to give Literati and Java Junkie the ending they deserve. Thanks for all 30 chapters, wish there were more.
jencwu chapter 5 . 11/27/2013
Ok, started reading this despite knowing it was not finished nor would be. However, I have to say I AAAHHHH! What a place to stop! Praying one day soon you suddenly get the inspiration to return to this story!
darkheadlights chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
I really like the fact that you had Jess leave his jacket behind, just like he did in the "original" Swan Song. Nice attention to detail.
sonckad chapter 5 . 6/18/2013
Such a shame I have only found this now when you haven't updated in many years. But I do hope you continue at some point anyway :)
ScarecrowMax chapter 5 . 4/7/2013
Please please please please continue this! With cherries, posts, and Luke's burgers on top! And coffee! Just please continue this, I have fallen in love with this story and how well you portray the characters. You are a fantastic writer, and I want to read more of you work.
cmtaylor531 chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Wow, i was really enjoying this. It is a shame you never finished but i understand about loosing your love for the show. That and life gets in the way. None the less i apreciate all the work you put in defending Bjork and Chasing Aphrodite.
Siess chapter 5 . 3/3/2011
Awww ): It makes me kinda sad to see you havenht updated this in.. Forever.

Great, great story (: I love it so far and I loved Defending Bjork! Both amazing stories and very well-written.

And even if you don't update this (as I sincerely hope you do) I thought you would appreciate some feedback (:
radiate689 chapter 5 . 1/7/2011
yay...i know you don't plan on finishing the story...but you should cause it's great
radiate689 chapter 4 . 1/7/2011