Reviews for Youji no Mori
midnightsolitaire chapter 1 . 1/10
I read this a while back, and it made me tear up. It's so sad for Rin, growing old in time, Sesshomaru not knowing that she loves him. I feel so sad for her, poor Rin. It must hurt so badly.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
So sad...I feel horrible for Rin yet I did enjoy reading this.
overninethousand chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Michiharu chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
This has to be one of the best fanfics I have read in a long time! I've searched everywhere for a story like this and they're hard to find! You've done an absolutly fantastic job with this story! I really wish you would wright another Sesshoumaru Rin fic just like this! Amazing Job I wouldn't mind seeing some fan art for this fic either! Well anyway Great Job!

-Michiharu
The Library Angelus chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Can I just die right now? Fell imprecatins upon myself for not finding this earlier! I should have scourged the entire Inuyasha fandom for this! Superb, amazing...genius at its peak! The angst...goodness, the Lord knows that I'm just about the biggest sucker for angst there ever was. A fool, impetuous and sentimental, that I am, but with a nose able to sniff out the best of fanfiction.

Heh heh. Awesome job...yes, unrequited love painful and preicse, no puissance or dagger in the world can twist a soul more absolutely than that. :Squeals: Wow, I actually composed a review that isn't hierogylphic with spontaneous bousts of insanity. Heh heh. Surprisngly, I'm sober from caffeine tonight. Heh heh.

-From The Celestial Corridors Of The Library Angelus-

(Renata)
RayGirl91 chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
So sad and beautiful! Yet I can see it happening. -Runs off to cry- D:
DaughterofBastet chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
* bursts into tears* That's not fair! Do you know how many tiems you authoresses have made me cry today? T.T Poor Rin-chan... Not fair! That's why I like AU's... often, everybody's ningen, makes things easier. Less challenging, but easier. Wait, that was redundant... Anyway, could you maybe write a happy Sess/Rin? I love that couple.
wicked-oni chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
I love this story.

It just gets at my heart every time. No matter how many times I read it I can't stop that one little tear that always manages to escape!

So deceptively simple, sugary sweet and burning like acid all at once. Probably one of the truest looks into the Sess/Rin relationship out there!

Did I mention I love this story?
aspen.fallen chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
This has to be THE SADDEST short fic I have ever read. Reiku Toukijin, you are fanfic GODDESS. [;0;]
xiaojiang chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
i really don't know what to say. i love it and yet hate it at the same time. simply because i'm a big sess and rin fan so i can't stand someone else having him but your story was very nice. in terms of it being good, it didn't lack anything at all. feeling so bad for rin now though...ahh...the pain of love...
Darcia Plushie chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Beautiful as always, Reiku-sama.
threehoursofsleep chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Excuse me while I go bawl. That's so sad... sounds repetitive, doesn't it?

I-I-I am disgusted by Rin x Sesshoumaru pairings...but...

-Bursts in to tears-

That's so sad!
TheEvilAshleyness chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
depressing
SayoArima chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
Before starting to write this, I have to warn you: It's going to be cliche. A lot.

So, I've read your story and I've LOVED every single piece of it (told you!). Every word, every action, everything. I'm not really into unriquited love stories (call me silly, but I still prefer love in the both sides), but this one in particular caught my atention. Because it sounded so painfully real. Even more than some fanfiction out there where Rin and Sesshoumaru live happily ever after. While I was reading it, my only thought was "Hey, this might happen". Well, I must admit that Sesshoumaru's relationship with the youkai woman instead of Rin kind of hurt me in the beginning. However, the way you make his love grow for her just won me over.

You're a very talented writer - please keep bringing wonderful things like this one to us, fans of yours. And, like some people said here, maybe you should consider professional writing.

Sayo.
an innocent reviewer chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
You are extremely talented at writing. Consider undertaking some "official" publishing.

Please I beg you to write a true Sess/Rin fanfiction not just a drabble. haha