Reviews for Wicked Ways
Elsa1354 chapter 25 . 6/14/2014
This was great and should seriously be considered as a sequel to Wicked. I couldn't put it down!
Elphaba'sGirl chapter 25 . 7/25/2013
Beautiful. I love it.
arya is aweshum13 chapter 25 . 5/1/2008
i love it! i love u! U HAVE NO IDEA! AWESHUM!
arya is aweshum13 chapter 6 . 4/28/2008
i love it! its not cheesey at all! its beautiful!
arya is aweshum13 chapter 4 . 4/27/2008
i love it!
Joykohl chapter 8 . 2/10/2008
Um... If tea uses water, wouldn't she be allergic to it, too?
Smoltenica chapter 25 . 6/30/2007
Do you know that I scrawled through 30 or so pages from the musical section to find a fic like yours? A well written Wicked fic, musical-based (I felt in the mood), dealing with Elphie and Glinda's friendships and relationships after the melting is so hard to find. Yet you managed it exceedingly well. I had fun reading this, thanks for a pleasant evening!
Bomba-Fae chapter 25 . 10/27/2006
I honestly couldn't stop reading this from start to finish; I loved it. Awsome job, it was perfect and had all the right amount of emotions. I sware when Glinda held the gun to her head I actually thought she was going to shoot herself...

Wow I sware it was a really good story.
columbiaroxsmysox chapter 25 . 3/3/2006
OMG! I just sat here for four full hours reading your story from start to finish and all I can say is...OMG THAT WAS THE BEST FREAKING STORY EVER! Sorry, I am a tad bit hyper because the story ended happy. This fic is the first fanfiction to actually make me tense up and get nervous (when elphie has spears held up against her and when Glinda holds a gun to her head (I really thought she was going to kill herself)) and my eyes filled up with tears at a few parts. All I can say is YOU ROCK MY SOCKS!
Symbolist chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Please move this to the Wicked category. We're trying to get more fics in there. And that's where this belongs anyway. :-)
serenity56424 chapter 25 . 12/21/2005
good story ended a bit fast
Bernie chapter 25 . 7/12/2005
All I can say is that it was WICKED! ;)
msgalinda chapter 25 . 7/11/2005
Aw I loved it. Elphaba's note almost made me cry.
The Lonely Goatherd chapter 25 . 7/10/2005
YEAH! That was a great way to end a great story! I can't wait for the sequel! Great story!
elphaba-thropp chapter 25 . 7/10/2005
Very well done! I really enjoyed reading this story. I can't wait for the next one!