Reviews for Holy Water
Spoonerific chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
-head desk-

HOW DID I NOT REVIEW THIS THE FIRST TIME?

Ah. So beautiful... I really like your style, it

so pretty ...

And ten points for the prayer stuff. That really just made the whole fic ... WORK somehow. Very cool.
Megan Of The Sand chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
You evil person you made me cry! I never cry!
TehHaru chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
This was excellent.

That is all I can say. I am a newly formed Chrno fan and I absolutely love the series and the deep character development. In this story, you have really nailed his personality and what he'd most likely do in a time like this.

I have loved your stories and other one shots as my time and a ffnet member has gone by, but this story had a great effect on me.

Way to go! I'm looking forward to the rest of your stories, whatever genre they may be of.

I'd also like to take this time to say that I love all your other stories, but I thought this one was really, really worth reviewing. I felt like I was reading the manga when I read this.
chrnorosettesuperfan chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
...wow. The way you narrated this demonstrates how much Chrno loved Rosette, and how far he'd go to be with her. "till death do us part." Boy, did Chrno prove That prayer wrong. Let's just hope he REALLY went with her. It must be horroble to feel that lonely.. kinda like Romeo and Juliet, only Juliet died first! Absolutely magnificent. Great job! -
Miki chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Wow! Such a good/very sad story! *cries* poor chrono. I now know what you mean when you said you sited the bible! It fits very nicely. But still...so sad...*gives you chrono plushi* YEA! XD
the-key-of-the-twilight chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
aw... this is trully beautiful and a work of art! Great job after only reading the third manga! Good work! It is nice how you described Chrono's feelings for Rosette.

Throughout the show, Chrono suffers mentally and this was a great fanfic at portraying that idea. Plus, the Holy Water was pretty reasonable. Even though this wouldn't fit anywhere in the timeline of Chrono Crusade, this is still a wonderfully written fanfic! Keep up the good work! the key of the twilight
Outcast of Reality chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
AW... sad.

*sniffle*

An' I won't ruin the ending for ya. In all honesty, I don't think it's translated yet, and my Japanese manga don't make as much sense to me as they could... T.T

BUT THAT'S IRRELEVANT!

*sniffle*

Poor Chrno!

or... erm... 'Chrono', depending on your spelling preference...
LoneGothic chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
O_O *stares* OMG... that... that was so sweet... *sniffles* Poor, poor Chrno... *sniffles* I reckon it's sad that the both of them die... but they're together right? Great story. _
Jeh-may chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
I love this one-shot, I love it more than your IY ones! It's so angsty and sad but THE best CC one-shot I've ever read! (I actually bothered to review... that's saying something since I'm always too lazy!) Keep up with your GREAT writing! I'll be waiting for a chapter story!
Dark girl and Hiei's Girl chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Cool really nice INVITE TO CONTEST see my bio for more info
Jayuna chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
oH! this was so sweet! great job!
Phoenix Gaze chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
i just want to know what made you wanna kill chrono o.o;
Minchi chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
Wow, what an ending! It's so sad...*sniff sniff* I love it though!

Minchi
KobachaChan chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
You killed Chrno! ... Anyway... I will forgive, because it was well written, got his attitude right... It would seem out of character, but he... Rosette-chan just died... Poor Chrno -sniff-

Anyway, continue writing, and make sure to write another Chrno Story soon _
AnimeDutchess chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
...that was SO *snif* sad...

WAH! HOW? WHY? NO! IT'S TOO *SOB* SAD! I- I*HICCUP* still liked it, though...*hiccup*

...Chrno...