Reviews for Holy Water
Marikodori chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Awesome story. For a one-shot, it certainly left an impression (at least on me
taylor chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
that was so sad! but i loved it! his passion for rosette is so heart warmin i love chrono!
Yami-chan and Unrealistic chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
YC: *wails* That was so g-good and...and depressing! Write more! *whimpers and hugs Chrno plushie*
Hayai Akurei chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
*starts bawling hysterically*

WAUGH~! So sad, and yet, so good! *huggles Maiden of the Moon* It was beautiful! Angsty as heck, but beautiful! I loved it, I loved it, I loved it!

*sniffle sniffle*

Your descriptions are so vivid, and I liked his thoughts of the stopper being a coward.

Very, very, very, very VERY good job. I congratulate you. *bow bow*

DANG, this calls for some fanart!

Thank you very much, because now you have inspired me! *bows repeatedly, accidentally smacks head on the desk table*

May your muses be with you always!
NightElfCrawler chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
o.o OMG. Wow. For someone who hasn't read the end of the manga, or seen the end of the tv, this is a very powerful fic.

*sits there a bit stunned* Man what more can I say.

Very sad, very poingnat, and very intense. I almost hope that he finds peace at the end, poor guy...
chrnoskitty chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
great story

so cool

thing i was thinkin too
Ebby Grise chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
*cries* that was sad! and right before the Great Depression..do ya think we were depressed because you killed him?
Nanaki chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
I seen the DVD yesterday, So I decided to see the fanfic. Why the hell did I almost end up crying? That is so unfair. It's like I already know the ending. Poor Rosette...and Chrono. I can't believe Chrono read a verse from the bible I think.
Yumechou chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
UWAH! It's really sad...snif...This is good...too good and too angsty...What poor Chrno...why should he suffer that much...sniff...
sugaraybravo chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
*zips lips n' throws away key.. figuratively, of course o.o* Won't say a word. _;; Anyway, I love teh fanfic... poor Chrono... *cries* Are ya gonna do a full scale Chrono Crusade fic any time soon?
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
you just had to go and make me cry, you mean person!

that was cool, i'll give you that much, but so sad!
Destiny852 chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
The end of the anime sux, SO DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON IT! The manga is so much better! Your ending was pretty close to the anime's ending, which is different from the manga. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

!
Girl With The Cauldron Spirit chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
That was awesome.
YumeTakato chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
o.o0

...-lol- that was.. anticlimactic.

Man... I know it's totally not a good thing for me to laugh but... holy crap.

That's so depressing, that you have to .0
tigoxgirl chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
OMG! That was so sad I just had to cry! Please write another one-shot, maybe telling what happened before Rosette's death (as well as Chrno's). Thanks, ja ne!

- tigox_girl