Reviews for Remus Lupin and the Christmas Snail
Rogue chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
this story is so sweet! :)
Em chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Tres bien!
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Great job! I REALLY liked this story. It made me smile. :)
Lemon Icee chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
AH THIS WAS SO GORGEOUS! I wanted a wonderful, cheerful Christmas story, and you SO DELIVERED! I was terrified it would be a dream but AH SO BEAUTIFUL THANK YOU :D
Radon65 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
That was awesome! Not only was it cheery and heartwarming and thrilling to have Lupin see everybody again, but the writing was beautiful! "A smile left its ghostly footsteps on Remus' face" and the descriptions of the outside, the snow, the clothing, the cheer - Remus' feelings - it was all brilliant! Made me so happy!
HRT chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
I really liked this. Very poignant.
greenfly chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
I have a rather large grin plastered across my face and it's all your fault! But I'm glad you wrote this, Remus deserves some cheer.

My fav line was:

"A smile left its ghostly footsteps on Remus’ face. His eyes, gazing into the past, did not see his foot begin to tap."

Really great.
werewolflemming chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
I am so glad I foud this fic, because it's really good! A Christmas snail! :) With tinsel and bells! It made me smile, in fact I am still smiling now, so thank you. Excellent story-well done!
mercutio-rane chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
That was simply perfect, just beautifully written, poignant, joyful, and heart-wrenching all at once. And so well-written. Thank you! :)
TrinityDD chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Oh, this was wonderful.

Loved the snail. And Lupin and DD are my total faves characters.

Thanks for posting this story. Lupin does deserve some happiness in his life.
CheddarTrek chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
Hey, wow, this was really good. You have a nice writing style, and the title was quite creative (I think it's an absolutely wonderful title as a matter of fact.)

pa rum pum pum pum...
saiyanwizard chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
I really liked this story! A very good potrayal of Remus! Watch for a few minor grammar errors; I know those are very hard to catch because I even have trouble sometimes. I'm new to , so if you've got time, I would greatly appreciate it if you checked out my stories, "The Burdens of an Old Headmaster" and "My Poor Werewolf Child." Once again, excellent job!
Unforgettable chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
great christmassy fic! its going into my faves. :D
Bomb-O-Maniac chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
*giant grin* I wish I had a christmas snail!

That was well written.