Reviews for I'm What Goes Bump In the Night
Kellviete chapter 17 . 7/4/2009
Dear Crislyn,

Re-reading this story after a couple years was just as thrilling and engaging as it was before. A wonderful read. I love all the characters and your interpretation of them. I know it's not likely you'll be continuing this after all these years... Though it's a shame, can I ask what you intended for the rest of the story? Just the bare bones of the plot if you've got that much? I googled this fic to see if it had been continued anywhere else but came up with nothing... Yes I am that desperate. Is there anywhere else that you've published your writing? I'd love to read anything else you've written.

Your fan, Kellviete.
Loves The Used chapter 17 . 5/6/2008
I'm freken going crazy waiting for the next chapter.

hury
paprika90 chapter 17 . 12/30/2007
woo! a update! after almost a year or so... hurah! very interesting with her using Occlumency to control herself and such. will be interesting to see who will she choose to contain her powers... enjoyed the chapter-was well worth the wait! cant wait till you update! _
I'm a leaf in the wind chapter 17 . 12/19/2007
take your time and enjoy life. I am more than wiling to wait to see how the story turns out. Loved it as usual so like I said I will wait.
nautikitti chapter 15 . 8/7/2007
nice
nautikitti chapter 16 . 8/7/2007
this is bloody AWSOME
paprika90 chapter 16 . 7/15/2007
omg! Finally another chapter! suuweet! D i had to read the last chapter to remember what this story is about lol! Great chapter-Astrid's confusion to her whole heritage is pretty interesting since there seems to be way more than meets the eye to her. awsome chapter-definatley worth the year wait- and i cant wait till you update! _
damnaccount chapter 16 . 5/16/2007
::whacks you soundly upside the head:: took you long enough. I had to re-read your whole damn story to remember what was going on.

To repeat something I'm sure I've told you, I enjoy your story _ Your characters are for the most part quite believeable, which is more than I could say for a lot of fics. A thought occured to me though. It's odd and slightly out of character for Harry to not be sticking his neb in any remotely interesting business going on at Hogwarts. Especially since his friends seem to be getting involved. Not yelling at you for not sticking him in so far, but it wouldn't be amiss to drag him back into the plot sometime soon.

I think I like the new dvelopment in Astrid's idenity. And I know I want to see some more interaction with Snape and Astrid. They just seem to be two of a kind, and after his botched attempt at helping, I'm curisous at to how they're going to be reacting to each other. Oh, and I'd like some more interaction with Sarlow too. The poor boy never seems to catch any breaks with Astrid. :P

As far as consistency errors go, I know I spotted a few... unfortunately, the rereading has kept me up later than I'd like, and there's no way I'm thinking hard enough to remember now.

Oh, and the "scare"/"scar" chapter still had enough errors to make my inner grammar nazi twitch violently.

::pelts you with cookies:: Consider that both encouragement to continue and admonishment for taking so long to update.

~Sam
nashtah chapter 16 . 5/6/2007
Enjoy your story

Is Sweetblood haft demon?
I'm a leaf in the wind chapter 16 . 4/29/2007
Aw don't feel bad. I don't mind waiting, and it is nice to get a suprise in my inbox every once in a while.

toodles!
Sparkles of Youthfulness chapter 16 . 4/28/2007
Dude, I'm lucky I looked had you fic in my bookmarks or I never woulda known you updated! I'd about given up hope! Anyways, cool chapter and can you update just a bit faster next time? Please? xD
Bonjour chapter 16 . 4/24/2007
Wow.

This story is amazing so far!

I read the one part where she goes all crazy, and I was like "... HOLYSHIT THAT WAS AWESOME!"
simone chapter 15 . 8/6/2006
Excellent story. Your story is good enough to wait for and is one of the few that I can't see where it is going. Keep it up.

Simone
Tryoku16 chapter 15 . 6/22/2006
O!M!G! I loved it! LOVED IT I TELL YOU! Oh I can't wait for the next chapter! *squeal* I have been waiting so long for this update! I knew today was gonna be a good day!
paprika90 chapter 15 . 6/13/2006
its been a while? its been almost a year! lol but im very hapy you have not left this story D great chapter btw. astrids new well, found powers are awsome and the whole identity crisis there and power thing was awsome! love dhte chapter and definaltey cant wait till you update! _