Reviews for Secret Santa
reader chapter 4 . 4/14/2007
ok i'll bite whats next?
Angel-4rom-Heaven chapter 4 . 11/14/2005
Well, these have got to be theshortest chapters I have ever read! Lol, update soon!
TopKat chapter 4 . 11/9/2005
_ nonsensical and marvelous. i love it.

The Mad shoe1 chapter 4 . 8/25/2005
Don't leave it like this, more chapters soon please!
Kijarat chapter 4 . 7/18/2005
This is hilarious! :D Secret Santa should be a real Titans villain, damn, he's just too cool.
jimmyhere chapter 4 . 5/12/2005
Gaspeth, you haven't updated in a while. And the shortness! Please, update soon (I don't mind the shortness so much) so I can continue reading this awesome fic!
Kiona Kina's Panda chapter 4 . 2/11/2005
Um...odd! This is not a flame but more like suggestions. One, I suggest longer chapters bacause its really irritating at how short your are and it gets to be silly. Write longer chapters or ya won't get anywhere. Two, I'd suggest putting in more of the characters at once. Like, you have it organized to one or two characters each chapter. Have group meetings and try and keep em in character.

Well, I have to compliment the format and the ideas. The Starfire singing in her sleep part made me laugh. You're good at this, just, it'd be a little better if the chapters were a bit longer. Hope ya take my suggestions.

Kiona Kina
warprince2000 chapter 4 . 12/30/2004
penvision chapter 4 . 12/28/2004
Very cute and oddly original, now to see if you finish it or not._ I have the same problem. Happy holidays!
sakuradancer3 chapter 4 . 12/27/2004
hurry, update soon! *adds u to alerts*
Steve-Racer chapter 4 . 12/27/2004
hehehe this is funny. The style is excellent. keep wrting I want to see the rest.
Parker chapter 4 . 12/27/2004
Nice chapter, Sam. Very good fic.
snaptdragon chapter 4 . 12/27/2004
Yeay! That's so funny! I love it so far!
Uh. I forgot my name chapter 4 . 12/27/2004
Oh gross! And I mean that in a funny way! Raven kissed Beast Boy! Man, I gotta see that with my own eyes to believe that! Please continue the story, as seeing that it's just hilarious!
Uh. I forgot my name chapter 3 . 12/27/2004
I hope the spring didn't replace the jewel on her forehead, becuase she was born with it. Anyway, I'm still laughing at the ending, "...well, almost." It's great!