Reviews for See No Evil 2: Love In Spiral Mountain
Deez Nuts chapter 4 . 12/23/2015
Awww, did it have to end liek that? : hope ya write more. It was a very cute fanfiction!
See No Evil 3 chapter 4 . 7/27/2015
I might make: See No Evil 3: Banjo Leaves Spiral Mountain. With A Red Jinjo Seeing Banjo sit sadly, then banjo tells the whole story about him and the fight he had, then the red Jinjo Tells Him he should move to the Jinjo Village. Then banjo writes saying he left. Then he throws an orange Jinjo, to breegull Valley. Then the Orange Jinjo said that there's a note at banjos House then mumbo, bottles, tooty, and kazooie read the note.

What Will Happen Next? Stay tuned!
yousefsalem6970 chapter 4 . 7/27/2015
I might make see no evil 3: Gone And Lost which has villages and worlds from banjo tooie.
Chaos-for-eternity chapter 4 . 12/1/2014
Are you done with this story? I really enjoyed it and would love to see what happens next
Me chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
It was totally,awsomly exelent but it seems familiar to Shrek 2 so yeah... it's still perfect though!:)
Dubindore chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
What the hey? Stop copying Shrek 2 and come up with your own ideas for petes sake! I've seen the movie already, I don't need to be reading it too! Whats next? They have an awkward dinner with Kazooie's parents and Kazooie's dad hires a cat to kill Banjo? After that a total repeat of Shrek 2, huh? Thats what you were planning, wasn't it? Sorry for the rage, but this is just too much. I would be happy to see you prove me wrong.
Accessthegamer chapter 4 . 10/26/2011
I made an account just to say this is awesome and hope to see more soon
Klonoakid17 chapter 4 . 9/20/2011
Loving it so far. Can't wait to see more
Emo Sprite chapter 4 . 8/21/2011
So far, so good, but... WHY? I wish there was more... T_T
eva017 chapter 4 . 1/12/2010
UPDATE IT PLEASE!
TMHB77 chapter 4 . 7/2/2009
This is a really great series! any plans on finishing it?
omega1156 chapter 4 . 5/12/2009
Good sequal so far. Love it! It was kinda corny at first...but still adorable cuz I like the warm, fuzzy feeling I get when I read fluffy, romantic goodness!

This situation with her parents, (if they ARE her parents), is gonna be interesting!

Can't wait for your next chapter!

~Omega~
Lemmykoopa54 chapter 3 . 5/7/2009
Best story ever.
supercomputer276 chapter 4 . 2/9/2009
I think you're pulling way too much from Shrek 2 at this point, but there still seems to be a ways to go. A note: don't use an ampersand (&) at the beginning of sentances. Just type the word. Otherwise, pretty good so far.
Uriel-Ecanus chapter 4 . 12/9/2008
Please continue writing this. There are so few BanjoxKazooie fics already, and yours is so good.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »