Reviews for See No Evil 2: Love In Spiral Mountain
Chaos-for-eternity chapter 4 . 12/1/2014
Are you done with this story? I really enjoyed it and would love to see what happens next
Me chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
It was totally,awsomly exelent but it seems familiar to Shrek 2 so yeah... it's still perfect though!:)
Dubindore chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
What the hey? Stop copying Shrek 2 and come up with your own ideas for petes sake! I've seen the movie already, I don't need to be reading it too! Whats next? They have an awkward dinner with Kazooie's parents and Kazooie's dad hires a cat to kill Banjo? After that a total repeat of Shrek 2, huh? Thats what you were planning, wasn't it? Sorry for the rage, but this is just too much. I would be happy to see you prove me wrong.
Accessthegamer chapter 4 . 10/26/2011
I made an account just to say this is awesome and hope to see more soon
Klonoakid17 chapter 4 . 9/20/2011
Loving it so far. Can't wait to see more
Emo Sprite chapter 4 . 8/21/2011
So far, so good, but... WHY? I wish there was more... T_T
eva017 chapter 4 . 1/12/2010
UPDATE IT PLEASE!
TMHB77 chapter 4 . 7/2/2009
This is a really great series! any plans on finishing it?
omega1156 chapter 4 . 5/12/2009
Good sequal so far. Love it! It was kinda corny at first...but still adorable cuz I like the warm, fuzzy feeling I get when I read fluffy, romantic goodness!

This situation with her parents, (if they ARE her parents), is gonna be interesting!

Can't wait for your next chapter!

~Omega~
Lemmykoopa54 chapter 3 . 5/7/2009
Best story ever.
supercomputer276 chapter 4 . 2/9/2009
I think you're pulling way too much from Shrek 2 at this point, but there still seems to be a ways to go. A note: don't use an ampersand (&) at the beginning of sentances. Just type the word. Otherwise, pretty good so far.
Uriel-Ecanus chapter 4 . 12/9/2008
Please continue writing this. There are so few BanjoxKazooie fics already, and yours is so good.
Gunther Ridel chapter 4 . 9/14/2008
Cool, you should continue this. 3 years?

bullzi
Zorble chapter 4 . 8/9/2008
Aside from the obvious retake on Shrek 2, you seem to be doing a rather fine job. But I think that's awfully stupid of Banjo to not be nice. I'd advise trying not to make this seem like a "Banjo-Shrek" episode. Use your imagination! The prequel was awesome! Try stemming from that creativity.

And also don't copy Shrek. Unless that was the original plan, to remake Shrek with Banjo-Kazooie characters, then don't do it.

I'm still gonna read it, though. I've gotta find out what happens to the bear and bird!
Zorble chapter 3 . 8/9/2008
A little short, but I think that was pretty good! Keep it up, you're doing a great JAEHRB!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »