Reviews for At First Sight
GAKDragonMCP chapter 1 . 7/29
Very well done! Short, but bittersweet. I'm misty-eyed over here from the way you put the beginning of this together.
Aya1229 chapter 1 . 6/26
This...this is actually a good way to put Ginny's guilt.
UnorthodoxDreamer chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Awwww. D: Harry. Poor, dear Harry. Ewehh. Distress. Distreeees. Bueh.
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
*sighs* You write so well. So well. This is perfect :')
themergitonian chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Good story.
JJayGurl chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
So intense! A beautiful story!
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Triple Rainbow chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
good job. very well done. strong concept.
Yes.It.Is chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Wow... This is an amazing piece of writing.
Epeefencer chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Powerful story, well written. I enjoyed it immensely.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
This is great. I love reading angsty, guilty, kind of dark Harry, and you captured him perfectly.
The Fantasy Spinner chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
This is good. :) If a bit angsty. And deep.

I mean, really, it is very good. It's just..."drowning in his own pain." It makes me laugh, which kinda ruins the desolate theme of the story. Maybe it's just my warped sense of humor.
SiriuslyRiddikulus1o1 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I love angst, this was really good...I also think that Harry had always felt guilty about Sirius' death and also that Remus would have blamed Harry a little bit even if he didn't want to, not to mention the prophecy looming on his head, this all would have definitely have had some impact on Harry.
spinnerofdark chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
That is a really interesting point, I like that you focus on it.
Carmielle chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Beautiful and heartbreaking... I absolutely loved it. Also I was listening to Lily's theme at the time. It goes really well.

However, I have one question: Is this an AU? Because you say 'summer after her fourth year'. That would make it the end of Harry's fifth year, which means it would be set at the beginning of Half Blood Prince. But if I remember correctly, Harry doesn't go to Grimmauld Place in the HBP. He goes to the burrow.