Reviews for Rain Drops
Brooketacular chapter 7 . 12/28/2009
Yep, just as I remember it. :D

Awesome story. I enjoyed reading it again. ;D
Brooketacular chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I haven't looked at this story for a long, long time. But any time I return to the fandom to read a few fics, I've always thought about it and looked for it but couldn't find it.

I'm gonna go read this now, but I want you to know it's an awesome fic and I've been waiting forever to read it again. I'll leave you another one of these when I'm done~ :]
Wack0 Jack0 chapter 7 . 4/27/2009
OMG So good I am in love with this story!
Obsessed Yaoi Girl Reborn chapter 7 . 1/19/2009
I really enjoyed this fanfiction. It was orginal, I think, because I never saw any fics like this before. .

Great work. .
Obsessed Yaoi Girl Reborn chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
This is certainly different.

But I like it, especially when Seto was being protective of Joey. I love stories that make him like that. .

I think you're doing a great job so far. .
Darkgreenfangirl chapter 7 . 10/3/2008
Wow! This was just a beautiful story Love truly is a beautiful thing. :D Really great job, I really enjoyed it
kerrieleigh chapter 7 . 5/28/2008
i loved this story! it was brilliant i got completely caught up in it! i apologise for the over-excessive exclamation marks but i just loved your story! (there i go again...) i'm gonna take a look at the rest of your stories now, but if they're only half as good as this one they'll be great! well, ta and thnx for writing such a great fanfic!
Youshiie chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Wow...I loved it! I just read Rain Drops and it was great. I had never read a Seto/Joey pairing. It was amazing. You really captured the emotion of the two and made it really flow. Thank you for finishing it! It was amazing! Thank you so very much for your moving story. I was sorry when it ended but I still loved it! I have added you to my authors favorite list...hopefully I'll see what else you wrote...I absolutely adored it so keep writing, your amazing at it! Thank you so very much.

-Youshiie
The March Hatter chapter 4 . 7/28/2007
dude that is so cool! BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
melodyz07 chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
This story is very beautiful.

I enjoyed reading it.

I like your style of writing.

But I almost liked the fact that Jou is calling Seto kitten...it is so cute(and it is true that Seto acts like a kitten)

Well I hope that you will write more fics about this amazing couple (puppyshipping of course)
Angel Kurisutin chapter 7 . 8/25/2006
That was fantastic! The intro was long, but the whole story was adorable, and I absolutely loved it. You have an excellent style of writing (even though it takes FOREVER to get through your chapters!)! The beginning reminded me of way back in the show, when Seto was trapped in that game, and Mokuba ran through the rain to the Kame Game Shop to get help. Oh, and I love how Yami is wickedly clever! And even more, I loved the kiss in the hospital scene! I was expecting Jou to wake up, but after I had just concluded he wouldn't, he did! And it was so adorable! Even if Seto did run out at first.
animeluver58 chapter 7 . 8/12/2006
It's a good story. I liked it a lot. Way better than a lot of other stories out there
moonflower chapter 7 . 7/8/2006
that was really good can't wait til yah next fic
SenkoHasegawa chapter 7 . 4/13/2006
Hi!

Nice fic! Yeah, Jou torture fics are the best!

I liked your fic because as yiu said, it was all planed, nothing improvised... I admire that kind of hard work... I really do

I could ask you to do a secuel, but I think that this fic is as great as it is right now,don't you think so?

If you do a secuel I would love to read it, because I really liked your work! Only, next time don't do so long chapters, maybe they are more, but they can become more quickly to read. And no, that isn't a flame, that's just my opinion o

Ja ne!