Reviews for Darker Still
Eragonfan33 chapter 9 . 10/28/2014
Update great story
razor2095 chapter 9 . 10/15/2014
I don't see why you aren't getting many reviews. Maybe becausel more people are reading these through an app rather than on a computer? Oh well. I personally love your storytelling! It's interesting to be seeing the series many of us know and love from an entirely different perspective! I would absolutely love to see more of this!
guest chapter 9 . 4/10/2014
Dear River Sahia-Tari It has been 10 years since you last updated your Jak And Daxter story are you even still Alive? I just hope you update your story Darker Still hopefully soon.
JAKKEIRA FOREVER chapter 9 . 9/3/2013
Put the LEMONS/SEX in the next chapter EXTRA graphic.I love the fan fic so far. JAK*KEIRA FOORRREVEEEERRR!
Sibreeze chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
Damn, i think if you added the song Somthing in your mouth by Nickleback, i think this story would be even more wonderfull ;)
Guest chapter 9 . 11/10/2012
one word: AWESOME!
- Ckittenzx
Anonymous chapter 9 . 8/23/2012
This story is great can't wait for the next update see you later
lovejxk chapter 9 . 7/6/2011
This is without doubt one of the most charming and addicting stories on this whole site! Ashelin Rayne, you're a really talented writer, and you can really hold an audience (I've read this story over maybe 5 times :))! I love how it follows the actual storyline perfectly, with just adding a bit more, sort of like a peek behind the scenes! It makes me sad that it's not finished though; I must know how it ends... please keep writing! :)
Katya Katastrophe chapter 9 . 5/31/2011
Hey! You need to keep writing! I absolutely love your story and um, *ehem*darkjakisasexybeast*cough*
spzzin chapter 9 . 5/30/2011
Awesome chapter can't wait till u finally update I'm dieing to read more
JakMartheDarkWarrior chapter 8 . 5/24/2011
the powers are great but really 6 years please update dont leave it on a cliffhanger
JakMartheDarkWarrior chapter 5 . 5/24/2011
love the thing with the teeth and DarkJack keep going with the story
JakMartheDarkWarrior chapter 4 . 5/24/2011
love the anger and the reunion was great keep writing the story
JakMartheDarkWarrior chapter 3 . 5/24/2011
woa i did not no keria knew how to use a gun
JakMartheDarkWarrior chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
same as last great chapter