Reviews for Darker Still
Lex chapter 1 . 8/16/2017
so idk if youre still around, but I just want to say this.
this fanfic changed my life. I haven't read this since the last time you updated(I was... in the fifth grade lol)but this impacted the way I think of stories and characterization.
while the long, descriptive paragraphs, insertion of song lyrics and edgy, vulgar dialogue are of its time, this fic was different from others. Keira is not a one note character in this. She's both the giggly girl next door and the badass. She laughs and she cries and she is hardly shamed for it. there's a sisterhood with Tess and Ashelin that was rare back in 2005 when people pitted women against each other. Keira, even when she goes thru rape and abuse, still owns her sexuality. She isn't just Jak's love interest or the tag along girl; She has agency!
Jak is also a very emotional character in this. I love that you have him actually cry. And how you use the word trauma for what he went thru.
it's honestly tragic that this hasn't been finished because this deserves a great ending. Others will say that you're overpowering Keira, but I doubt they would say the same shit if Jak had gotten another ability in the game.
you inspired me to rewrite the game itself. I watched a playthrough of it, and the game's story is deeply flawed. I love it, but there's so much that could have been covered.
So thank you. thank you writing this iconic piece and sharing this.
Eragonfan33 chapter 9 . 10/28/2014
Update great story
razor2095 chapter 9 . 10/15/2014
I don't see why you aren't getting many reviews. Maybe becausel more people are reading these through an app rather than on a computer? Oh well. I personally love your storytelling! It's interesting to be seeing the series many of us know and love from an entirely different perspective! I would absolutely love to see more of this!
guest chapter 9 . 4/10/2014
Dear River Sahia-Tari It has been 10 years since you last updated your Jak And Daxter story are you even still Alive? I just hope you update your story Darker Still hopefully soon.
JAKKEIRA FOREVER chapter 9 . 9/3/2013
Put the LEMONS/SEX in the next chapter EXTRA graphic.I love the fan fic so far. JAK*KEIRA FOORRREVEEEERRR!
Sibreeze chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
Damn, i think if you added the song Somthing in your mouth by Nickleback, i think this story would be even more wonderfull ;)
Guest chapter 9 . 11/10/2012
one word: AWESOME!
- Ckittenzx
Anonymous chapter 9 . 8/23/2012
This story is great can't wait for the next update see you later
lovejxk chapter 9 . 7/6/2011
This is without doubt one of the most charming and addicting stories on this whole site! Ashelin Rayne, you're a really talented writer, and you can really hold an audience (I've read this story over maybe 5 times :))! I love how it follows the actual storyline perfectly, with just adding a bit more, sort of like a peek behind the scenes! It makes me sad that it's not finished though; I must know how it ends... please keep writing! :)
Katya Katastrophe chapter 9 . 5/31/2011
Hey! You need to keep writing! I absolutely love your story and um, *ehem*darkjakisasexybeast*cough*
spzzin chapter 9 . 5/30/2011
Awesome chapter can't wait till u finally update I'm dieing to read more
JakMar chapter 8 . 5/24/2011
the powers are great but really 6 years please update dont leave it on a cliffhanger
JakMar chapter 5 . 5/24/2011
love the thing with the teeth and DarkJack keep going with the story
JakMar chapter 4 . 5/24/2011
love the anger and the reunion was great keep writing the story
JakMar chapter 3 . 5/24/2011
woa i did not no keria knew how to use a gun