Reviews for Drum Machine
twolf callwind yaoibooya chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
this is realy good. can i ask for a nazomu misoka? there are none!
Clementine1950 chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Very Good! This was probaly the best yaoi I've read so far!
daskurai chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
wow very great *_*

i woul like to read more of such good written CM storys *_*
Cryingmoon15 chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Hey, that was really good. I loved it. _
kittykat2892 chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Aicha! I love the story and I love you for making a lemon between them! .
HahvocTheHatter chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
That was pretty cool. Awesome detail.
Hiei-Is-Mine chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
thats hot I was wondering since they have the mangaof this I was wondering if they had anime forit -

Peace out
dimonyo-anghel chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
aw i love it! yay nozomu and mitsutu lovin!
Casey chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Hi Lavendar Youko! Even though it was yaoi, I really liked this story! Awesomeness! It was very enjoyable! You rock my socks! Well I'll see ya, and once again, I liked this story!
Sailor Star chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Crys-chan! o I would have read this before...and I remember how excited you were about finishing it...but I had lavender spelled wrong ((As lavendar)) and was POSITIVE I spelled it right. So yeah. ;_;

ENOUGH OF MY EXCUSES xD Boy oh boy, Crys-chan. This was a shortie! Is this story by the same novelist who would do 50 page fics? _; As I was expecting, uber good yaoi by the yaoi mistress, Crys-chan! Yao0o0o0o0o0oi! Sometimes I wish I was a guy, just so I could be gay and go do this same stuff...
WhereDeathMeetsYou chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
OOHH! So cute! If I had any time to write, I would write a yaoi fanfic, but I'm no good at using characters that aren't mine. And I'm not good at writing lemons. And I always feel awkard trying to write m/m or f/f fictions. Well, bravo! You're better than me!
darksaphire chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
this is really sweet but i really think you should have described how they got into sucha position don tyou think?
Gabriel of Dreams-Yume Chan chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
I praise the ground you walk on! i have been waiting for someon to write something between Nozomu and Mitsuru because i havent really read enough of Cresent Moon to come up with any good ideas or get their character traits perfect enough to write something myself. You are a savior! thank you for contributing this to the world!
KK chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Yeah I agree with with Marie. we weren't insulting you writing we were just saying the people you used were a liitle odd. I mean you wrote it very good but we were just stating our opinions.
Marie chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
Look...sorry we offended you, but it is only what we think and I apologize if you think its stupid. You shouldn't get so worked up. It is actually good writing, it's just the pairing. Now, I can see a NozomuxAkira lemon. We were just saying that the NozomuxMitsuru thing didn't seem to fit, that's ALL! There was no need for name calling.

As for the being a coward thing...I'm sorry if you have issues with us not being signed up with this website and that we don't want our e-mails where anyone can read them. Last, if you had meant for them to sound young, I again apologize. We didn't know.