Reviews for 25 Days of Drabble: Law & Order
lilyjane chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
um.. ok

you do know shes a lesbian right?
the silence in between chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Aww! If only that was how things had *really* happened. *mutters under breath about stupid, gratuitous lesbian plot twists*

Great job!
Kat-Renee Kittel chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
nicely done. thanks for the alternate ending.

Way to go Serena, take charge of your life. There's hope for you, yet. After all, you're warm, passionate and would make a great advocate for a cause you believe in. And you didn't have to dye your hair black to please anyone, or get fired. There are a few guys worth caring about. ..
Elisabeth Carmichael chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
Ah! No, not Jack and Serena. My eyeballs are being ripped out as I type. How could you? I don't like Serena, but I tolerate stories about her as long as they do not pair her with my beloved. No! Sorry, I'm a bit deranged at the present. You did a nice job writing though...especially with such a short piece. Even though my future husband would never kiss her, I could see him IN the fic.
Sam Waterston Fan chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
Um, okay... I don't think I get this but it was kinda too short.

If the story is PG, you need to have the whole story as PG not G.

Please make a chapter longer next time.. Thanks.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
We all know Serena is leaving, but, at this point, none of us knows why. This seems to be as good a reason as any. Farewell, Elisabeth Rohm. I missed you on Angel, and I'll miss you on Law & Order. Good luck in the movies & with your real life lawyer Dan.