Reviews for The wrong trailer
Cleonie 'Jayne Mansfield' Quin chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Great, original, WEIRD idea. I loved it.
the-dramatic-harmonica chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
i really like it but haven't finished reading it. if you left it off. please write more i love it almost as much a ilove snatch. again i didn'tread it all, if you haven't already, please include mickey. i love mickey and turksih. well peace.
Soap chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Hello! Me form livejournal, one with the Dexter fletcher fansite.

I liked the detail you had put into this fan fiction. It definentally appealed to me and quite frnakly i'm going to have my firends view it. I like how you put yoursefl in Turkish's shoes asi f he was narrating and you REALLY got his personlaity down well, bravo!
ladylillith chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
Amazing! Mickey O'Neil is..THE ONE! I've never actually seen Snatch, though I'm going to watch it really soon (as soon as it's on Tv that is!), but I've heard enough from my friend at school to know it's really good. Is this just a one-shot, or will there be more?
My chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Gulligull! Söt, men knäpp.
IHisatsu chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Must say, very inventive. I look forward to seeing what mickey can do when he realizes that it's not "air your breathing now?"
MicroChips chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Heh, I like this. I'm a matrix and snatch freak and i have to say that I love your ficcy here. You need to space it a bit better though.

Everyone's IC, which i commend you for!

Keep it up!