Reviews for A Genuine Smile With Matching Touches
Manic In Peace chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
I love reading these stories you've written (though I've only made my way to the two..) because it seems you deeply understand the characters enough not to make them act odd. Thank you.
earan chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
When I read honest stories like these, it's hard to review properly - so I will just settle for vague little phrases that hopefully implicate the weight of your words. The way you told this story was sweet. I did feel slightly awkward at the end, though I had to remind myself this is told from Sirius' POV for his sake, not Harry and Ginny's. But overall splendid, and it was a delightful little read, like indulging myself in a chocolate-coated strawberry. (Excuse me for the lame metaphor, because I think I may be craving one.)
weasleylovechild chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
I am reading all your fics right now and each one is even more amazing than the last. Never stop writing. You are THE best writer on this site, truly. You are making me into a H/G lover and I never used to like them, even a little bit, before.
All Things Go chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
I love how sirius was in it! great story.
karma11 chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
that was simply amazing! can you write more of thease?
Prince Takeru chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Aw... I loved it! It was so sweet and beautiful. I love Ginny and Harry. They're my favorite characters, along with Luna.
charmingly-holly chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Yet another amazingly original perspective!

I'm running out of ideas to go on the list of sacrifices.

Do you fancy Yorkshire pudding at all?

Wonderful, by the way. Absolutely spiffing.

-h
Machiavelli Jr chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
A belated Happy Birthday; I'm impressed. Not many people could make Sirius realistic after his death without being corny, OOC, cheesy etc. Harry's Noble Thing is getting desperately annoying now; hopefully Ginny will give him a good kick in the pants [literally?] at the start of Book 7. We can but hope.
Jestino chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
That was incredible - again. God, I feel so weepy! It was beautiful. Well done.
kiss-of-cuteness chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Nice... I liked how you wrote it from Sirius' point of view. Great characterization!
Amanda chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
Wow! This and the companion piece 17 Minutes to Midnight are really wonderful!

I have no idea why you would call them OOC, they seem right on for Sirius and Ginny. Especially Sirius, his humor is there but also the pain and damage from his 12 years in Azkaban. It's well written, nicely handled, not too short or long, you get the point across, and do it very well. And you get the emotions going also.

As to the language, well it's not unexpected for an adult who has been through the mill, so to speak. But then I'm an adult, and have lived a bit, so it was not at all offensive or jarring for me.

Keep up the good work, I look forward to more.
Muggle Writer chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Beautiful! Sad but sweet.