Reviews for Numb
Jimelda chapter 4 . 5/28/2011
Wow, kudos to Helen for the fabulous ending, and props to you Brandy and Joey for the rest of the fic. This was just what I had been looking for after watching the later episodes of season 2. Thank you. :)
suuuy chapter 4 . 1/20/2010
Wow. I'm not too familiar with O.C., but I really liked this, especially the Ryan/Kristen moments and Ryan-epiphanies (about alcoholic parents).
Summer chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Wow . Wow . Wow .

So good ! :)

I love how the characters were realistic. And lets face it, who doesn't love a hurt Ryan? ;)
Shikabane-Mai chapter 2 . 2/2/2008
Oh my god, I loved the RyanKirsten interaction when he urged her to let him drive the car. It was just so... I dunno, I can't describe it. But I loved that scene! :O

Oh yes, and: FUCK YOU, YOU STUPID COP! :O
Rebel Goddess chapter 4 . 1/29/2007
I loved the comfort Ryan got from Lindsey, the nightmares, the way Sandy yelled at the cops, Ryan's little taunting voice and that excellent ending. Lovely final chapter.
knightdawndelight chapter 3 . 7/21/2006
...this story is really coo...update soon...
Rebel Goddess chapter 3 . 9/16/2005
Oh, that was lovely. Poor Ryan though, typical of his fate that he gets hypothermia trying to help other people. Wonderful chapters. Lovely story. More please, this or something else.
Rebel Goddess chapter 2 . 9/16/2005
Typical. Poor Ryan. This is really good so far.
AgnesSophia chapter 3 . 9/6/2005
Good story. Hope to see more. It is very good :D
Jamez.Blonde chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
I just wanted to let you know that I think all of your stories rock! I love your writing style and how you focus on Ryan a lot(he's my favorite too!). Keep writing.
Joannabelle chapter 3 . 5/28/2005
Ouch, this is painful to read. Poor, poor Ryan, please update soon.
Cohen-girl chapter 3 . 5/7/2005
Great story! Please continue!
jumping-jo chapter 3 . 4/12/2005
I don't know if this story's finished but it's good so if theres more to come you should update
kikistrain chapter 3 . 3/26/2005
o-m-g this is an INCREDIBLE fic, I couldn't stop reading it and I was told off for being on the computer so long reading it. I was so worried about Kirsten at the bridge but when Ryan was taken to jail I yelling at the computer!

This was amazing and it had me hooked from the first sentence. I would love to see more of it, like Kirsten at therapy etc.

Well done and you wrote the characters incredibly and you included all the characters which is hard to do.
lola chapter 3 . 3/6/2005
I really really really wish you'd update this! it's so awesome!