Reviews for Aerindil's First Journey
WhippingDawn chapter 21 . 12/21/2014
I have read the whole thing, and this is a wonderful exposé of the real Dawn, the one who knew how to endure torture (cf. "The Gift") and would learn to stand on her own two legs. I truly hope you will finish the story or at least confirm that it's over.
elfinlight chapter 10 . 11/26/2009
ello i am here to tell u i love ur story scream like an over obsessed fan girl at this moment u have turned me into something i never thought i'd be and only cause ur story is so great i love buffy the vampire slayer and lord of the rings and now its almost a combination don;t mind if i scream again i love ur story (runs around in circles chasing story characters while they run in panic from an obsessive stalker girl who has apparently gone mad) hehe
TorridGambit chapter 21 . 5/27/2007
OMG PLEASE UPDATE SON! i just read this story and i am in absolute AWE at your creativity! of course, i should be studying right now but instead ive been reading your story. lol

and damnit legolas! YOU IDIOT! *kicks him in the shin*
wimsey chapter 13 . 9/27/2006
I would review, but then you would probably consider me old and would not be interested in my opinion.
bfaur1979 chapter 21 . 6/8/2006
Uhm, when will you update? Great story so far. I wan't to know what happens next...:-)
ArwenEvenstar83 chapter 21 . 2/28/2006
The light of the fiery eye slowly disappeared as she fell into a pit of energy, green calming energy, that was now slowly taking control of her body, she tried to pull it back, to stop it, but it just took control, and she kept falling, the darkness surrounded her, and all her hopes of ever seeing Faith, Robin, Andrew, Willows, Giles, Xander, Gimli, Frodo, Pippin, Merry, as she named countless others, she came to at last, Aragorn, Buffy, Legolas. No she cried, and put her hands out as if to stop her from falling, she had to see him again, she could not live or breath again without him.

So was all the with Buffy...a dream? just a dream...?

With that at least thirty orcs came. They fought them with their swords, them being the only weapons that had carried. They Legolas finally caught sight of her, her body was on the floor writhing in pain, the ring wraiths were clawing at her, she was attempting to fight them off. It was then they saw the ring wraiths hold her up, she looked at something with great terror, and then they dropped her and one stood above her and dived his blade into her, they heard a dying scream. That was the last scream they heard.

Did you kill her? or is she going back home or something...? anyways, i'm really happy you updated! D

Inimene chapter 14 . 2/28/2006
Well I'm pissed. After all that you didnt turn Dawn to the dark side? I mean come on tortured and all and shes not even do the same to others? I would have thought that shed kill Theoden and everybody else in the hall when she was released from the whiping. And changeing the plot would do this story some good cause Dawn in this story hasnt have any impact to Tolkiens plot so far.
ArwenEvenstar83 chapter 20 . 1/30/2006
YAy! you finally updated! now...on with my review...

She didn’t remember much after that, she spent a good deal of time riding with Legolas, lets just say he kissed a lot better than a certain vampire.

what vampire...?

How could she tell them everything Saruman had said, even worse what Wormtongue had done to her? could she?

that no one bothered to get her sword that Elrond had given her from the dead orcs.

how rude! i'd want my sword too...especially if it was pretty. lol.

it was then he grabbed her hand and pressed the Drá§pion, into her hand.

whats a Drá§pion?

The darkness lifted and she stood before Buffy, she was scolding her,

“Dawn why do you always have to do that?” Buffy said crossing her arms

“Buffy?” Her sister stood right in front of her, her small blonde petite stature like it always had been. Dawn felt her throat lock as she tried to force down the tears, her mouth began to shake as she felt her plummet as she gazed into the hazel eyes that had been the only source of comfort and reassurance for Dawn in her existence.

yea! you're evil! you made her go back to our world...? how could you...? *cries* what about the plot! the storyline...? anyways...glad you're back, keep on writing, and please update soon.

ElfBride chapter 20 . 1/29/2006
So now Buffy is in M.E.? Wow this could get really good! Too bad I have to go back to my classes tomorrow! aw poor me!
ElfBride chapter 19 . 1/16/2006
I didn't bother to send you a review from each chapter, well honestly I couldn't stop reading the darn story! Yep I love it...please please please post more! LOL As for the Mermaid thing, now you have me wondering so as a college student I feel its my obligation to research the matter along with the help of my biology instructor...yeah LMAO imagine the look on her face when I asked her that question!

bfaur1979 chapter 19 . 12/29/2005
I really really hope for a chapter soon... It's a good story. And it's a cliffhanger...:-) But, please, let's have the next chapter!
aragornsgirll chapter 19 . 12/22/2005
I LOVE THIS STORY! plz, plz, plz update soon! I really, really, really like it! and i have to find out what happends to dawn!
Fae Black chapter 19 . 10/3/2005
Wowza...really dramatic there. But well-written and not much sue-dome there. And you've portrayed Dawn as very strong. (I have this image in my mind of her with a buster blade. lol.) Anywhos, way to go! Huzzah!
Maewyn River chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
Hey i'm sorry but can someone please tell me what is a Matry sue ?

ArwenEvenstar83 chapter 19 . 9/30/2005
how could Dawn go through so much pain and still live? and i was going to have my baby sisters middle name Dawn. but most of my family didn't like it. so her middle name is Joy now. anyways...i'm gonna go read more fanfiction! its like my life. lol. ttyl. bye bye until my next review.