Reviews for Painful Separations
FORD B chapter 39 . 7/5/2009
Great read as expected! Can't wait to see the antics that ensue in the next stories. Especially with Ian goading Jack.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 39 . 4/22/2009
“Sure your hand’s okay?”

“Are you double-checking me, Jack?” Ian asked, smiling slightly. Maybe Sam wasn’t the only one nervous this morning?

O’Neill scowled, realizing what Ian meant immediately, and shook his head.

“I’m your commanding officer – it’s my job.”

He smiled, though, and slapped Ian on the back as the two headed for the briefing room. This was going to be an adventure, all right.

Favorite Lines

Loved it!
Team503 chapter 22 . 1/13/2009
While I'll save the real review for when I finish ALL of the Campers! stories, I feel obligated to point out that Secret Service should always be capitalized. I realize it's just a typo, but my brothers in arms deserve the correction.

Otherwise, I love it, I'm hooked, and you have a reader for life! If you wrote something I could buy, I would buy ten of them!
CedarPineSpruce chapter 39 . 10/25/2007
I love your writing.
CedarPineSpruce chapter 8 . 10/25/2007
Alexander has a job for Ian? Intriguing.

I have to say that I secretly hope that Ian will retrieve another reality's Dotty, for Shawn to have. We'll see what happens.
Valandar chapter 39 . 7/20/2007
It's amazing how you can take a character we initially dislike (Ian), and turn him into someone we empathise with, without changing a single iota of his nature - just revealing bits we didn't know before.

Well, back to reading, still got several "Campers!" stories left!
spacemonkey1129 chapter 39 . 9/28/2006
This is yet another GREAT story.I liked the way that you had all of shawns' friend rally around him when they heard about his parents.I lke the way that Ian is protective of shawn ,almost in a big brother kind of way.
spacemonkey1129 chapter 9 . 9/27/2006
I thought you said in a previious story thay Jaffer was just a regular ole you changing your tune? I know that you said that the circumstances of stories may change as time goes ,which is O.K. I was just curious.
cripeswolfdee chapter 3 . 9/12/2005
OMG! Dotty and James dead? Tears are welling up in my eyes! *sniff*
Evilclone chapter 39 . 8/6/2005
BWA! -sniff sniff- had to get me hankies out for this one very manly hankies of course... Sad begining but a brighter future loved it, oh one last note Bwahahahahahaha lmao!
Evilclone chapter 3 . 8/1/2005
wow, poor shawn, poor Jaffer
Vampirehelsing chapter 39 . 7/3/2005

LadyRaider chapter 39 . 2/24/2005
As with every Campers! stories (and the others you've written that I have read) I absolutely loved it.
LadyRaider chapter 10 . 2/23/2005
Are you TRYING to make me cry?
LadyRaider chapter 3 . 2/23/2005
Oh no... that's not possible!

Dotty cannot be dead- I will not accept it.