Reviews for Mind of a Psychic
ruth anne chapter 13 . 6/19/2014
ummmmmm the sadness was kinda fading away in this one. I love you I mean for making me feel better. I know this is 2014 but I don't know if u are still somewhere out there. I love you.
many kisses._ from me and raven ;)
ruth anne chapter 12 . 6/19/2014
I completely got the chapter*sobbing* well... why did you have to make it so sad :'( I mean I know this is an imagination but I don't know why this feels so real and really burns my hearrrt... :'(
ruth anne chapter 11 . 6/19/2014
you made me cry! :'( this was just too sad to not think aabout. you broke my heart!:'( please make her awaken... just pleaseeeeeeee!
ruth anne chapter 6 . 6/19/2014
nope:) you didn't need to remind me. just im reading this late thoug... I want to tell u something/... I ...i..I I love you:)I mean I think im falling in love with you- the writer:)
ruth anne chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
that was really brutal. I tried to put it in my mind that it waz fake but I couldnt:( nice job anyway
Guest chapter 15 . 5/24/2014
write more...pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Eyea chapter 15 . 2/9/2014
It was so sad but I loved it.
nagini chapter 15 . 1/4/2014
I never cry YOU MADE ME FREAKING CRY it was to sad 3
Beast Bird chapter 15 . 1/4/2014
I'm looking forward to the sequel. I hope I love it as much as I loved this one. I liked this one a lot. BBRae forever
Kittiekat chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
:3 cute
Guest chapter 4 . 2/22/2013
it was interesting and a good action scene because everything was described so vividly.
Death himself chapter 13 . 9/21/2009
YOU SON OF A BITCH YOU ACTUALLY HAVE A HEART! yeah I would do the same as BB if I lost the love of my life but then again i dont have anybody to love so why should I care?
Death himself chapter 12 . 9/21/2009
(Sniffs Gives you the finger)
Death himself chapter 11 . 9/21/2009
YOU LET HIM GET AWAY AND THEN YOU KILL HER :( :( :( :( :( YOURE LUCKY I DONT KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!
Death himself chapter 10 . 9/21/2009
YES! HAVE HIM KILL HIM KILL HIM KILL HIM! NOW YOU SEE WHY I CALL MY SElF A PSYCHOPATH! KILL HIM KILL HIM KILL HIM!