Reviews for A Rose So Fair
Demon Flame chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
i just hate coming across these fics that haven't been updated in years. This was promising to be so good and now im sad because i'll never know how it ends.
sexyhaha07 chapter 5 . 8/18/2010
i like it so far u should finish it
gambit-rogue chapter 4 . 9/23/2009
i think the story is lovely. y don't u continue it? i'll try my best to review ur next chapter.. ;) pls, i'll even send u a cookie?
Laira chapter 5 . 6/3/2009
Please continue! This is a fantastic fan fiction. The characters are very well portrayed and executed. The only thing I would even attempt to improve upon would be Rogue. She seems to be a little too flustered but if that is the character, which I am getting the idea that Rogue is going to be due to the nature of her relationships with men, I suggest nothing else save more to the excellent story! Please do continue!
fandomgirl2012 chapter 5 . 5/13/2009
interesting story so far would like to read more!
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 5 . 8/20/2007
aw i love it plz update.
me chapter 5 . 11/23/2006
i love this story! its been ages since you last updated tho, are you going to continue it?
gambit-rogue chapter 5 . 9/3/2006
update soon! plz finish the story...
Rogue-Slayer13 chapter 5 . 7/9/2006
This is a really good story and I hope you update very soon!
musagirl15 chapter 5 . 5/19/2006
Awesome story. I love ROMY, so therefore I hope you continue this story.
me chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
arg wot happens next?

plz plz update soon
MusiqMistress chapter 5 . 6/28/2005
Ooh... I like, I like. Please update when you can. ] ~Musiq
The WolvGambit chapter 5 . 6/27/2005
Please update this story. I want to know what happens next!
cajuncrazy chapter 5 . 6/22/2005
oh come on update..and PLEASE let remy and rogue be together in the many people break them up! and i love the old southern style and setting being from the south myself i just love the Gone With the Wind feal..please don't keep us waiting!
jeremie chapter 5 . 5/13/2005
aww i love masquerade balls and the like era! im likin this alot so far...i love rogue remy wanda jhon and pietro nd' i hate belle *argh* so kudos cant wait till the next update...will it be soon?