Reviews for Midnight Kiss
Jay chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Another really good story. Who cares if they were a little out of character? It's not like they were obnoxious sugar-high characters the whole time. Most people are a little off when they are finally coming out to someone after a long time. You made a sweet story & doing the research was a great touch.
FallenFan77 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Kyaaaa... so kawaii! I loved it! I think I squealed to much while reading this!
forever122 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I like it
Bimbim chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Omg this is the best story ever!
serenityselena chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
fantastic story...

love re-reading it _
BGuate224 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Oh god this was awesome. I love how he kept telling himself 'no' and then just going ahead and doing it anyways - then when he keeps going on and on about if he should kiss her. The whole 'him mentally arguing with himself' in general. Good writing skills and nice fun facts about the japanese new years!
Mandy chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
"When a little child has no shoes, it makes for a sick puppy all winter long"

That made me so sad:(
coconut-forever chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
I absolutely adored all the fluff in this story! so cute!
Zeldagirl91 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Aww, this was such a cute story! Awesome job! :]
Meg Fiction chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
that was so good and so cute!

its one of the best inuyasha fics ive read. well done!
Mischievious Kiss27 chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Seriously cute! *sigh* I wish I had a guy to take me out to the top of my apartment building and kiss me at midnight...oh well, maybe I'll have one by this New Year's.
Trakrat chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
aw... i loved it! it was perfect! bravo! i loved the souta-snowball bit. hilarious, and the dog mug. Good job!
sess's wifey chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
AW! so beautiful! I love long one-shots, and if they're full of adorable fluff like this one, I love them more! the midnight kiss was so romantic. all the dog-related dialog was funny! all in all: amazing story
Wolven316 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
i love it! great details!
DiaMikiSuRan chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
aw that was so kawaii (sp)