Reviews for It's Okay
Doug4422 chapter 9 . 3/25/2005
you did good, and btw, I know about how a popular fic tends to get out of control, I'm sure you know about the one I'm talking about, 'The Shadow' was only going to be at least ten chapters, plus prologue, and epilogue, and now, I've decided to extend it into a five part series, believe me, I know how things like that work out.

Keep on writing,

Doug
continental-line chapter 9 . 3/24/2005
"Garnet"? I think you mean "garter". Nice flashback series to build the chapter on.

-Bill Ponder
warprince2000 chapter 9 . 3/24/2005
ktwesterna chapter 8 . 3/19/2005
that is cute. I like it.
anime09 chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
I adored it!
Cold-Chaos chapter 8 . 3/8/2005
That was butiful. good work.
Ace Lannigan chapter 8 . 3/5/2005
I really enjoyed the flashbacks you had going in chapter 8, moreso than I enjoyed the beginning of the fic.

Anyhow update it again soon.
MtnRon chapter 8 . 3/3/2005
I really enjoy flashbacks to when they are younger. I use them myself where I can. Keep it up!
warprince2000 chapter 8 . 3/3/2005
Intrepidwarriors chapter 7 . 2/13/2005
Thoroughly enjoyable (wish this stupid thing had a spellchecker on it! lol) and romantic. looking forward to the next few chapters.
warprince2000 chapter 7 . 2/13/2005
Wanderer3 chapter 7 . 2/12/2005
Very nice. Warm fuzzies all around! Main reason I reviewed...you had a cameo from Motor Ed! Seriously. He's my ALL time favorite semi-regular villain of the series...seriously. But I don't see too much of him here...go figure. Gotta Blast! Honeymoon...here comes the Stoppables!
ToxicGalaxy chapter 7 . 2/12/2005
AW!
Billsmith chapter 7 . 2/12/2005
I like it. The wedding was very sweet and well thought out.
BOC42 chapter 6 . 2/11/2005
This is pretty cool! I like the bit you added in about Kim being afraid of the dark. Nice touch. Keep it up!
57 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »