Reviews for It's Okay
continental-line chapter 9 . 3/24/2005
"Garnet"? I think you mean "garter". Nice flashback series to build the chapter on.

-Bill Ponder
warprince2000 chapter 9 . 3/24/2005
ktwesterna chapter 8 . 3/19/2005
that is cute. I like it.
anime09 chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
I adored it!
Cold-Chaos chapter 8 . 3/8/2005
That was butiful. good work.
Ace Lannigan chapter 8 . 3/5/2005
I really enjoyed the flashbacks you had going in chapter 8, moreso than I enjoyed the beginning of the fic.

Anyhow update it again soon.
MtnRon chapter 8 . 3/3/2005
I really enjoy flashbacks to when they are younger. I use them myself where I can. Keep it up!
warprince2000 chapter 8 . 3/3/2005
Intrepidwarriors chapter 7 . 2/13/2005
Thoroughly enjoyable (wish this stupid thing had a spellchecker on it! lol) and romantic. looking forward to the next few chapters.
warprince2000 chapter 7 . 2/13/2005
Wanderer3 chapter 7 . 2/12/2005
Very nice. Warm fuzzies all around! Main reason I reviewed...you had a cameo from Motor Ed! Seriously. He's my ALL time favorite semi-regular villain of the series...seriously. But I don't see too much of him here...go figure. Gotta Blast! Honeymoon...here comes the Stoppables!
ToxicGalaxy chapter 7 . 2/12/2005
AW!
Billsmith chapter 7 . 2/12/2005
I like it. The wedding was very sweet and well thought out.
BOC42 chapter 6 . 2/11/2005
This is pretty cool! I like the bit you added in about Kim being afraid of the dark. Nice touch. Keep it up!
soccergurl1990 chapter 6 . 2/11/2005
Great chapter! Update very VERY soon please!
56 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »