Reviews for It's Okay
MtnRon chapter 6 . 2/11/2005
Looking forward to the wedding. If you haven't already chosen what songs your going to use for hte reception may I suggest Butterfly Kisses for the Father/Daughter Dance.
warprince2000 chapter 6 . 2/10/2005
Billsmith chapter 4 . 2/8/2005
Gosh, it's so good! I'll be looking forward to the wedding part.
Spice of Life chapter 5 . 2/8/2005
CUTENEES! _ IT BURNS!
warprince2000 chapter 5 . 2/8/2005
MtnRon chapter 5 . 2/7/2005
K&R will make great parents. Good stuff, keep it coming.
GargoyleSama chapter 5 . 2/7/2005
Is good. The part where they have even the genetic code of thier children down is classic. Though I am reminded of the statement, 'If you want to make the godslaugh, tell them you plans.
Oleandr chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
You're an amazing person. THank you for sharing that little peice of yourself.
warprince2000 chapter 4 . 2/7/2005
Doug4422 chapter 4 . 2/5/2005
Dude, you did it again, Kim's point of view would fit right into her character so well, it's not even funny, this particular chapter must have taken a while to dream up, but you did an excellent job making it mesh with what Ron remembered, perfect, my hat goes off to you.
soccergurl1990 chapter 3 . 2/4/2005
Great chapter! Update very VERY soon please!
Doug4422 chapter 3 . 2/4/2005
You know the old saying, 'just when you think you found the best, something better always comes along,' that holds true here, speaking as one author to another, THIS WAS GREAT! Going on my favorites list.
MtnRon chapter 2 . 2/3/2005
Can't wait to read about the K&R wedding :)
Intrepidwarriors chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
That is some of the most beautiful biblical inspired song/poetry i have ever seen. you have a real knack. maybe you could pro for song writing? :)
GargoyleSama chapter 3 . 2/3/2005
Slow, sweet. A very good pace for a building story.
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »