Reviews for It's Okay
consuelas revenge chapter 3 . 2/3/2005
AW!
Captain Samantha Lovegood chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Omg,(starts to cry) I loved it,it was so sad,I loved the song,it made me feel so,I don't know,just continue please.
soccergurl1990 chapter 2 . 1/26/2005
Great story! I really liked it! It's definatly going on my favorites list! Keep up the great work!
Spice of Life chapter 2 . 1/14/2005
Aww, Ron! Don't cry! _

Update again very soon!
captainkodak1 chapter 2 . 1/14/2005
Thanks for a great chapter Forlong. Nice to someone else giving Kim a little faith. I really enjoy your stories. Don't worry if people flame you for having Kim read a Bible. I like the idea. Looking forward to next chapter.
The Gypsy Dancer chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
That was a beautiful fanfic. It is sad that Ron's mom died. I'm glad this didn't happen to your mom. Please continue to write storys cause this one is great.
Doug4422 chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Liked it very much, I lost a Grandmother to cancer 20 yrs. ago. I can still remember it as though it were yesterday, I was very close to her, and it tore me up when she died, this fic brought back memories that have been long since forgotten, and I thank you for that, it's good to have the memories purged, and I can move on with my life.

Doug
Malteser 2 chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
This was really sweet and very sad. However, when you write about his mother dying, you say he mourned her for days. I have to say, that's highly unrealistic. A girl I knew died in September and I'm still mourning, and I know it can take years to heal. I think you should fix that up.
ToxicGalaxy chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Wow, I cried. I love the way you plugged Kim in there as his resource. Wow...

*Goes to grab a Kleenex*
theone007 chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Good story. I have lost four family members to cancer and my grandma has lung cancer but she is pulling through but anyway great story.
captainkodak1 chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Forlong,

God Bless you for this one. Like you my mother had a fight with cancer and won. I had my wife at my side, like Ron had Kim. This was a very good fic. You seemed to have caught the emotions of times like this. Emotion is a difficult thing to write. I can imagine what you were feeling when you wrote this. Thanks.
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4