Reviews for A Night In Wallyhell
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
LOL...oh man, when you least expect the unexpected...LOL

THANKS:"D
SleepSeeker chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
I really liked it. I'm glad u did a christmas fic, i thought it was cute.
Catlimere chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Ok, you know as an overnight cashier at an actual Wal-Mart this story has special significance for me. (Dear God in Heaven knows it was aptly named, lol.) I'm not sure what caught my attention more the fact that there were abandoned buggies left everywhere, just knowing that as a cashier I would have been stuck sorting and returning all of that stuff or that Logan was in Wal-Mart. I know, I know...he's a fictional character...but just the idea that he could walk into a Wal-Mart anywhere, even in fanfiction...just adds a little to the fantasy fires. ;) Anyway, too funny that Logan and Buffy both automatically think mutants or demons and my first thought was oh, bomb threat. It is interesting how past experiences color your perceptions. (I am amazed, btw, at how many customers will wait in the middle of the parking lot in the cold, in the middle of the night, for over an hour while a bomb threat is checked out. Here all of us blue vested associates are dumping our pockets trying to find enough collective money to defect a few at a time for a run to the Waffle House across the street for coffee. No time to grab coats, keys, purses or anything...praying that if the building goes at least our cars survive, lol.) Anyway, enough reality bites...

Loved Buffy getting her way by kissing Logan senseless. Also liked that you had Logan's senses getting hindered by all the adrenalin and fear floating in the air. That made a lot of sense and wasn't something I really would have considered. Liked him homing in on the overabundance of Kitty's perfume. Good for the kids getting out together and rallying by the van. I liked that Logan warring between his heart and his duty. Not easy when both of you qualify as superheroes. I'd definitely send Scott out shopping the next time myself. Fun story and one I'm printing out to share with the other gals at work. Thanks for this it made my day and made surviving the holiday retail season that much sweeter.

Meri :)
Steve-0 chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Yay! Kitty was in this one! I love Kitty! Good fic. Merry Christmas! See you next year!
E.A.V chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Cute and so very, very fun!
harmoni chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
that was sweet... lol.. here i am expecting the worse and it's a grease fire. At least Buffy finally got a break, lol. So tihs actually hapeened to you huh? I bet you weren't expecting demons or mutants... or were you...? LOL. A nice story and thatnks for the dedication, and a merry christams to you. ihope your holidays are going great.

Harmoni
LittleDrusilla chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
LOL I can see that happening. That would suck! But this story was really funny.