Reviews for Ninja Turtles: Wherever The Wind May Take Me
katcuori chapter 9 . 9/12/2006
*glomps you to the ground* You so totally Rock! TMNT And SWAT Kats? I Love It! *glomps you again*
Kiko Kamia chapter 23 . 4/6/2005
whoa! don's turning into raph! *hothead alert* i can't wait to read more!
Kiko Kamia chapter 22 . 4/6/2005
yikes! this doesn't look good! but a great chapter! i'm so glad that you updated, and can't wait for even more!
Lunar-ninja chapter 23 . 4/5/2005
...I'm lost, terribly sorry, but I'm completely lost.

Lunar-ninja chapter 21 . 2/17/2005
Okay, now this is getting seriously odd. Don and Marsha are mates? The child's gonna be a strange lookin' kid.

Lunar-ninja chapter 20 . 2/15/2005
Good gravy...sorry to say that don't sound like Don. He's not all that moody. Oh, well except for the time when he met Kirby.

Kiko Kamia chapter 20 . 2/15/2005
hi! another great chapter . . . go figure! keep up the great work!

~Kiko Kamia
Lunar-ninja chapter 19 . 2/13/2005
Don, sorry to say this, but what a sob story.

Kiko Kamia chapter 18 . 2/10/2005
they are coming back, right? another great chapter . . . go figure. keep it up!

Lunar-ninja chapter 17 . 2/9/2005
Hey yeah, where IS Donnie? And how did this story migrate from a story about Usagi to SWAT Kats? I swear, the random factor is strong within you.

Kiko Kamia chapter 17 . 2/8/2005
i think i'm getting to understand everything involving the swat kats better, but why didn't you check up on the others back in NYC?

another great chapter! keep it up, but don't forget about your other stories!

Lunar-ninja chapter 16 . 2/7/2005's too much...(flops to the floor)

Iwansi: (gasps) Great golly! LN, what the...(looks at screen) Oh, I see. Them villians. Honestly, she dislikes cussin' with a passion, you must know that by now. Great Scott, LN, get up! (slap, slap)

Lunar-ninja chapter 15 . 2/7/2005
AIYEE! My ears! Shut your profane pie hole, Hard Drive! My God...

Lunar-ninja chapter 13 . 2/6/2005
Oh migosh! (whacks Jake off Marsha with a bat) Get away!

Jake: Oh my, what pretty stars...

Idiot...I hope Donnie mashes your skull with his trusty Bo...and then some! Thank you Chance for trying to stop him, but man, Marsha! You've lost it! Begone,Jake! (slaps him again)

The crazed reader,

Kiko Kamia chapter 13 . 2/5/2005
oh . . . donnie's gonna be so mad! i'm not sure if i wanna see what's gonna happen next, but i will anyways!