Reviews for Traitor
Ayla chapter 1 . 8/11
I read the last chapter yesterday night and was writting the review when the mobile phone ran off of battery. Well, what can I say? I loved it, it's now my favourite fanfic and finished reading it with a smile. Well done, and thank you very much, Auri.
Ayla chapter 20 . 8/10
But their relationship is not going to end! She promised to marry him if he proved his loyalty by ruling instead of her!
Ayla chapter 18 . 8/10
I knew she would stay in his tent. She can die in battle! But to stay with him and just sleep, not doing anything more... Why?
Ayla chapter 16 . 8/9
Wow, so finally Théoden is cheering up Gríma to make him ask Éowyn for marriage! It felt strange to me even when he asked his niece if she would give into him; I thought he wouldn't like it, wouldn't approve it! But if he does, perfect! Now it only rests that Gríma asks her.
And having read comments, I agree with Rena: I can't believe Éowyn can't read! Being a princess, how can it be? They taught her to fight and didn't teach her how to read? Incredible. Gríma should had taught her! Well, I guess it's never too late to learn.
Ayla chapter 6 . 8/8
I see what you mean in the notes of chapter 6. It doesn't really change things, because although Gríma didn't have enough courage to rush directly to prevent the Rohirrim from the wargs, he finally decided to go anyway, after knowing from Saruman that the new plan failed as well. But I enjoyed the chapter, anyway.
Ayla chapter 4 . 8/7
For chapter 4, no, not a bad ending. It's good. Though I wonder what exactly thinks Aragorn about Éowyn crying for speaking about Gríma. I'm not sure that he understands that, in spite of being a clever guy. And if he does because he has deduced the reason, then that's a bit...uncomfortable for Éowyn. Luckily, Aragorn is not only clever, but also discrete.
Ayla chapter 3 . 8/7
I liked Gríma's quarters description. They were not exactly as I had imagined them, but still liked them. And yes, chapter 3 is romantic enough, especially when Gríma thinks "I'm not seeing her anymore. How can I live?" and the image of Éowyn imagining herself with him in his bed, watching her.
Ayla chapter 2 . 8/7
I'm loving this story, but I don't understand why Éowyn let Gríma kiss her the night before (knowing that Éomer had been banished by Gríma himself?) and not the next day, although things hadn't really changed: it's just that before her cousin was dying and then, he was already dead.
Emily chapter 18 . 3/9/2015
She just Han Solo'd him! :D
russomaha chapter 21 . 2/26/2015
This is such a fascinating, eloquent tale, and with a happy ending no less! Personally, I do not favour tragedies, and most of the story you had me thinking Grima would die in the end. Yet, I kept reading, unable to tear myself away from your entrancing fable. Thank you for your time and the effort you had put into creating this little literary wonder.
Sliven chapter 20 . 5/19/2014
I probably read this a long long time ago, but I never reviewed it. Can't think why. Once I got past the first few chapters, the story really fleshed out for me, and I thought it quite believable. I liked the Gríma/Eowyn interaction you presented, as well as your take on Eowyn/Aragorn and the consequences this might have on Gríma and, for the matter, the safety of Rohan. Very sweet and happy ending for Gríma, he's got far too few of those... )
Magyk of Fyre chapter 21 . 2/14/2014
Perfect ending :)
Mainlig chapter 21 . 11/10/2013
I absolutely loved your story! The style of writing, the pace, the way you handled the difficult emotions between Eowyn and Grima.. Superb! Thanks for bringing a smile to my face :-)
shadowsteed chapter 21 . 9/23/2013
Oh my, clearly, this was one of the most beautiful LOTR fanfics I have ever read on this server. Well, at least the most beautiful Eowyn/Gríma fanfic, I started to read those a lot. :-) I always felt bad for Gríma, and I really believed that he really loved Eowyn.
Abandon-Morality chapter 21 . 9/8/2012
This is absolutely wonderful! I feel so much for Grima, he had such potential, but Sarumon was just abusing him.