Reviews for Traitor
Emily chapter 18 . 3/9
She just Han Solo'd him! :D
russomaha chapter 21 . 2/26
This is such a fascinating, eloquent tale, and with a happy ending no less! Personally, I do not favour tragedies, and most of the story you had me thinking Grima would die in the end. Yet, I kept reading, unable to tear myself away from your entrancing fable. Thank you for your time and the effort you had put into creating this little literary wonder.
Sliven chapter 20 . 5/19/2014
I probably read this a long long time ago, but I never reviewed it. Can't think why. Once I got past the first few chapters, the story really fleshed out for me, and I thought it quite believable. I liked the Gríma/Eowyn interaction you presented, as well as your take on Eowyn/Aragorn and the consequences this might have on Gríma and, for the matter, the safety of Rohan. Very sweet and happy ending for Gríma, he's got far too few of those... )
Magyk of Fyre chapter 21 . 2/14/2014
Perfect ending :)
Mainlig chapter 21 . 11/10/2013
I absolutely loved your story! The style of writing, the pace, the way you handled the difficult emotions between Eowyn and Grima.. Superb! Thanks for bringing a smile to my face :-)
shadowsteed chapter 21 . 9/23/2013
Oh my, clearly, this was one of the most beautiful LOTR fanfics I have ever read on this server. Well, at least the most beautiful Eowyn/Gríma fanfic, I started to read those a lot. :-) I always felt bad for Gríma, and I really believed that he really loved Eowyn.
Abandon-Morality chapter 21 . 9/8/2012
This is absolutely wonderful! I feel so much for Grima, he had such potential, but Sarumon was just abusing him.
SM chapter 17 . 3/18/2012
I've read your fanfic several years ago, and nw I've just re-read it this past week .. err several times actually lol

First off,I was impressed by how you had written the emotional depths of Grima and Eowyn very well. Most fanfic writers seem to always focus on the surface appearance their characters, like how Grima just lusts after her and how Eowyn is either repulsed by his actions (for good reason lol) or she is drawn to him for no particular reason.

That is not always interesting to read, as I always crave to see how Eowyn can see the hidden good and beautiful side to him, despite the wrong doings in the past, and how he himself can tap into his own gift in kindness and whatnot, to see beyond his own desire for Eowyn, to too look at her as a person and to respect and honor her wishes even if it brings him great sadness or anger.

This was how I saw your rendition of Grima and Eowyn. I was most impressed by your Grima, because of how you portrayed him: you stayed true to his character and yet you added depth to him; as i have mentioned before, he was portrayed as a person who at first only desired Eowyn, but then grew to truly love her and care for her and her own dreams.

My favorite chapter was the one where he and Eowyn were talking beneath the stars. For some reason this scene touched me, far more than any other scene, mainly because it was showing how alone Grima truly felt

The stars were beautiful and romantic to everyone else, except for him. And its like we're shown, truly for the first time, how alone Grima feels (though he'll never admit it to anyone) thats what I got from this chapter and it made me feel very sad. it was beautiful.

Anyway, before I go prattling off like a fangirl, I'll conclude with GREAT JOB AND I'LL DEFINITLY ADD THIS TO MY FAVORITES WHEN I SIGN ON!

KEEP ON WRITING!

SM
PrettyChelsea chapter 21 . 1/30/2012
It was hilarious to see that Grima wants to have 14 children :P

I loved your Grima/Eowyn fics. I hope that you would write more of this pairing.
Elissabeath chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
Such a romantic, beautiful story! Me loves 3
Holly version 2.0 chapter 11 . 5/5/2011
This chapter was so much win! Yay Eowyn being a badass!
Jorvik chapter 21 . 3/11/2011
I'm not normally a reader of LotR fanfiction (preferring the original texts) but ... wow. Just, wow!

SPOLIER BELOW:

I certainly loved the twist you had inserted with Grima's abscondance of Saruman and his eventual path to redemption. A shame it never really happened; I loved the character of Grima and his Rasputin-like wiles.

The final scene where he took on the role of the minstral recounting the Fellowship's quest was also surprising, and in a good way; Grima would certainly have been a fitting recounter of their tales.

SPOILER ENDS

I would certainly recommend this piece to fellow readers. Well done!
lastofthecrimelords chapter 21 . 6/10/2010
I love this story. What more can I say? Not usually one for romance, but oh so cute...and I like LotR as well. Amazing.
Deonanna chapter 11 . 4/25/2010
Oh. Em. GEE! I was going to wait until finishing the entire story to give my feedback and a complete review, but after Ch. 11, I COULD NOT wait any more! This one was by far my favorite thus far! EACH one before has been excellent, but this was was so full of so many thing I love about the ways Grima & Eowyn interact!

- The way they play with each others minds, in both their resentful but playful and almost, dare I say, *romantic* and *flirtatious* ways!

- She putting him in his place, and then during the birthing of the baby, he actually put her in her place! I didn't see that coming but I loved it!

- Recognizing how similar they actually are in many ways; Particularly how they grew up, hold on to the past, are both stubborn, etc.

I could go on and on but this is definitely, by far, your best chapter yet! :D *stands up and applauds!*
Dani Jones chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Ah my favorite auri!

Another Grima story! I love how you explore Eowyn's (I can't figure out how to do that little accent/apostrophe mark ARGH!) emotions. I like how you don't go so in-depth in the first chapter. Ooh...I don't know why, but Grima just does something for me. You just capture him so well...it's mesmerizing..