Reviews for The Three Pound Eight Ounce Warrior
LockBox22 chapter 4 . 4/15/2020
That was great! I'm always a sucker for an animal POV about one of our beloved characters. Loved how you tied it into the canon plot line and bigger things then just a cute tale.
Parda chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Still marvelous! I love this story. I was happy to find it here and be able to share it with my daughter, who (as I recall) didn't know how to read when this first came out. She loves it too.

Parda

PS: We had a kitten in the house this summer (turning into a cat as fall approaches). She and Scully are a lot alike.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 4 . 10/30/2009
*sque glomp* Being owned by many cats myself, this was wonderful to read. I don't know much about Highlander, having seen only a few episodes in the first season. But this was still really good to read. Keep writing!
mystique1981 chapter 4 . 5/10/2009
oh my. Very, very powerful story. and it was missing from the show, too - Arihman trying to tempt Methos into killing McLeod. I didn't expect Alexa, though in retrospect, I should have. And it made me want to scream (same as when the demon tempted Joe with healthy legs in the episode...)

Scully was brilliant! being cat-owned, I completely recognise the cat's behaviour. :-P
Carol J chapter 4 . 2/17/2005
I've read this story about a hundred times... and never reviewed? Sorry for that.

I love Scully!
Tethered Serpent chapter 4 . 1/8/2005
You are so obviously owned by a cat. (even if I hadn't read it in your A/N, I'd know that) I felicitate you. I hope the demon wasn't also taken from personal experience- that thing was quite nasty. Thanks!
Alys chapter 2 . 1/4/2005
I'm so glad you've started posting on FFnet. I've read your stories before on other sites but always happy to read them again! Excellent work. Might we look forward to something new? Here's hoping!
Name1 chapter 4 . 1/2/2005
That...was the greatest thing I've ever read. Good lord, I laughed so hard!
4212 chapter 2 . 12/28/2004
I love this story! The addition of a cat is wonderful, and you really know cat personalities (I have been owned by many, myself). Somehow, Methos teaming up with a cat seems appropriate...

Please continue. I'm looking forward to more.
Duchess67 chapter 2 . 12/28/2004
Oh how DARLING this story is and I do NOT mind kitten cuteness in the least! LOL

Oh my, this is when the demon came along and tricked Duncan into killing Richie? Yikes!

Poor little Scully, she is well and truly terrified and with good reason. How in the world will she be able to help?

I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! Post soon, please? *hopeful grin*