Reviews for Not So Broken Dreams
XAngst-PrincessX chapter 5 . 2/3/2007
Extremely cute, good job! :)
Reader chapter 5 . 5/22/2006
I love your story. It was so good! _ Sry i can't write much. I am in a hurry. Hope you post another story. If you do, i will read it as soon as possible.

A Reader
QueenTatooine chapter 5 . 12/13/2005
I like introspective stories. This one was very well written and very fun to read. Good job.

yuffiegal chapter 5 . 11/23/2005
that pretty neat-ya

update when u can:)!*smiles*
BakaYasha chapter 5 . 7/4/2005
Loved it, as you may be able to see.

Keep writing, any thing.

BakaYasha chapter 4 . 7/4/2005
I never thought on how hard this might be on sango. Good storie so far.

One more chapter for me to go, I love your writing.

Oh, and Sango, remember ep78"Only you Sango", that shows that Miroku does like Sango.
BakaYasha chapter 3 . 7/4/2005
what will happen? Oh, no, good storie...
BakaYasha chapter 2 . 7/4/2005
BakaYasha chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
loved it, so sad.
BE-Mistress chapter 5 . 3/23/2005
all in all, i really enjoyed this one. it was great how u gave the explanations for mir's and san's past. although at times it seemed as if it was too much and drew focus away from the couple (considering this is a romance story btw them). still, i understand it made sense for them to reflect back on their past after what had just occured. ANYWAY.. no, this didn't seem like an angst fic at all. i actually found myself in a pretty content mood while reading it lol. i hope u keep writing more san/mir soon D

PS: I LOVEED ur summary
Melitza chapter 5 . 2/21/2005
Very good. More spun to Miroku's POV, which is cool seeing as so few authors pursue his POV (he's pretty hard to understand!). Very sweet... Gotta love MirSan! Keep up the good work!
MormonMaiden chapter 5 . 2/3/2005
very good...i don't have time for a full reveiw, but know that i really enjoyed it..your insight on characters is refreshing from the uberlech and utraprude we're used to!
Tsuyu no Inochi chapter 5 . 1/24/2005
I applaud your creativity! I'm personally glad you wrote an altered and deeper realationship for Sango & Miroku and chose not to follow the anime/manga. A lemon would have been misplaced here (although I do love them), it would have diminished the tenderness and affection displayed in this chapter.

Beautiful ending!
Small Tuesday chapter 5 . 1/16/2005
That was my fave fanfic yet! you should definitely write more.
itzjustme chapter 5 . 1/8/2005
I loved this fic. It was sad and angsty, but the ending was a nice contrast. Great job!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »