Reviews for Like I Am
TheUltimateMexican chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Squeeeeeeaaaaaall! Thank you so much for uploading! I love Rascal Flatts! You are amaizing! Story was awesomely written! You are officially in my favorite author's list!
INUblngswitKAG chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
So I am up WAY too late, when i told myself i would only finish that ONE CHAPTER of some Inuyasha fanfic or other...really don't remember which one I was on, actually...have read manytonight...anywho...I decided i would check out some of my fave authors fave authors, ran across you, looking through your stories to see if any of them would be interesting for future reference, listening to my Inuyasha Playlist on ...listening to my fave country artist RASCAL FLATTS, and ran across your songfic...I have avoided the sonfics formerly, cuz the thought of Inu-chan singing gave me coniptions...and it just SOOO is not his style...but i couldn't pass up RS AND INU in one...LOVED IT...I like the combo of Song and Inuyashas thoughts..not him doing the singing...yours is my favorite type of songfic, and you just earned a fan! INUblngswitKAG

ps, I don't have any stories yet, joined today to review and fave, but I have been formulating an idea, that will prolly be a major fail, but I REALLY wanna try now, after all the inpiration...THANKS FOR THAT AND THE STORIES! IbwK
Kireina Koe chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
omg! i'm secretly a country nerd too! none of my real world friends know this! lol! amazing story!
AnimeRomanceFreak1990 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
This was a sweet story, and that song I gotta find and hear it for myself! Times like these when InuYasha can sound so vulnerable and so caring with promises to treat Kagome better, I find them so heartwarming! And it's just adorable when InuYasha held her and confessed to her, oblivious to the fact that she was awake...Awe!

Inu/Kag For Life! Ja Ne!
ComplicatedxAndxStunning chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
AW! SO KAWAII!
medievalprincess91 chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
AW! That was too cute! good job!
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
i'm not exactly a country fan (i like hank williams, woody & arlo guthrie and patsy cline) but that was a really nice song and a really sweet story.

ginny
xXKillorbeKilledXx chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Aw...that was so adorable, now if only he knew she was awake o.O LOL, keep up the good work. ")
xXSoMeOneXx chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
DANG! you rock! love the story, love country, love InuKag, love anime in general. You ROCK! and so does the story... as and ADDED bonus, you ALSO love... FLUFF! *fangirl shreik* YOU ARE AWESOME!
i am PenName chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
i really like this fan fic, it was so cute
fireXsmiling chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
THIS WAS YOUR FIRST FIC? ITS SO GOOD! my first fic sucked and now i have writers block on all three of my current fics...gr...i cant seem to write long chappies either...im going to try some musical one-shots..like this one! thanks for the inspiration and i love your writing. chao!
Spyder90210 chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
I liked your very first fanfic "Lil-Yasha"
fornwalt chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
What a great first fic! Wow, wish I could write like that. _ Great job!
snowy chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
good fic!
Lunar Dreamer chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Oh, my goodness! *places a hand over her heart* Astounding! We have so much in common! Your descriptive manner! Amazing! I too enjoy going into detail! It is the little things that make it seem real, such as the cackling of the fire. What I enjoyed the most was how you emphasized on Kagome's scent, its impact on our beloved Inu-chan, how she plays with his ears, as well as the mention of his purring! These are things that I, too, adore emphasizing, for they seem most important and amazing! *bows gracefully, dipping at the waist* I am so honored to have you comment on my own work! Domo arigato!You truly do make me feel the need to update more often...which I do believe I shall do this very moment! Itte kimasu!