Reviews for Harry Potter and the Curse of the RoboHufflepuff
Katie chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Hey... I am a hufflepuff

This made me cry! Inside though...

Be nice to us hufflepuffs, we are the ones who are the best at being adorable!
Kaylee chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
hahahaha, "I never liked her anyway.." xD awesome fanfiction dude.
Smerby chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Bahahahgahahaha. LOVED it.
Jacceh chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
OMG your story was hilarious, my friend laughed the whole time. I couldn't shut her up because she was so distracting. Seriously it'

s really good. I wonder where you got the idea from,but anyway great work! Keep it up!
Schermionie chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Lol! That's really funny...It's really cheered me up, thanks!
dobby21 chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
omfg alise(and megan and anna) this was soo funny. really random but really funny. lol i luv'd how sprout was in lingerie not that i like imagining it, but it thot it was funny *has sexual fantasy* lol. u did great!

-garrett
michelle chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
that was absolutely hilarious.. i was like crying throughout the whole story.. lmao i loved ur portrayal (is that spelled rite? o well lol) of ron too..

i love random things and it was really fun 2 read.. keep writing stuff lyk this

-Michelle
Whimsical Acumen chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
This is VERY funny! Also very random, but who cares?

Megan Kelly is from Welcome to Hogwarts, right? RIGHT? Which, by the way, is my FAVORITE STORY! And you can ask DudeIRock, I can get very . . . desperate when it comes to updating *starts laughing uncomfortably*.

Anywho, this is really funny. You should write more stories like this (but have Addie in it. I wonder what she would've done . . . ).

By the way . . . DON'T FORGET TO UPDATE!
snip-snippet chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
OMG! they didnt know how to magically operate a mechanical metal badger? Geez! i know theyr hufflepuffs but still...

man Professor Sprout in black lingerie *cringe*

i love this shite! do more completely illogical, silly, excuses for a story, man everybody loves em!

ok so i love em...

i knew ol' Meg there wasnt just a Trelawney wannabe, i knew it.

This gets me thinking though... if i gobble down outraging quantities of alcohool will i write Harry Potter and the Half Backed Pie? that would be so cool!

toodlez!
Elliot Blumberg chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
I totally recognized the name. Megan is from another story you wrote, and i know megan. she was my best bud in art class in 8th grade. and i know alise, too. im Elliot Blumberg, and im definetly totally awesome-possum. i and friends with alise, yes thats right, the chick who wrote Welcome To Hogwarts. and that character thats called elliot blumberg in that story, hes definetly based on me. thats because im a beautiful pretty precious princess, and i also like pretty ponies, and sunsets, and walks on the beach. I LOVED THIS STORY, ALISE (DUDEIROCK)