Reviews for Of Memories Past
sniperbob18 chapter 1 . 1/8
Classic! thank you so much for writing this. I can so see the team doing this, specially John throwing the snowball at Elizabeth. Great story
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
aw, lots of warm fuzzies
Ditzyleo chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Read thi9s before but for some reason never revied to i am fixing that oversight.

Great story! Loved the little detail about the sunglasses- it is so true!
Delka chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Olinne chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
Very good and joyfull fanfic! thanks for that!
RoaringMice chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Like Elizabeth, I couldn't help but smile at this whole thing. Wonderful, even in August!
Sepik chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Aw! That was so sweet! :D
Seanait chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
*grins widely* ow... ow... hehehe... *finds snowball* hehehehe

great job!
Tarlan chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Oh, this was lots of fun and now I have this wonderful image of Teyla and Rodney sliding down the hill together, over and over, much to Shep's disgust :-)
Lady Sidera chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
I can't tell you how much I loved this fic! It was so lovely and Cristmassy, and it's just always so nice to see them all happy for a change. Especially Rodney; he's always worrying so much...

Loved John taking Rodney's watch for him, and REALLY loved him and Teyla going down the hill together over and over. Calculating the best trajectory, lol! :D Glad John temporarily lost his sunglasses there. ;) All the characters were so well done, and it was just all so... sweet! :)

I'll definitely be rereading this one a lot in the future. :)
AbsolutAnda chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
hilarious!
rogue1503 chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Just read your story for the first time and really, really liked it. It really made me feel Chrismassy, and I agree with McKay - it's what Christmas should be like. Very nice and I enjoyed it immensely
fififolle chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Thought I 'd better check out your stuff - and this was BRILLIANT! I totally loved it. I know it's summer here, but I like Christmas stories, and this was wonderful. The beginning was hilarious, I was laughing - 'twigs' hahaha. And then, the waking up scene was so beautifully relaxed and cozy, it had a lovely atmosphere. And the end, well, so good. Nice stuff between Teyla and Rodney, too. It also made me smile to think of Peter in antlers... I'm so glad I popped by, this is going in favourites, and I need to check out your other stuff, and when is the new stuff coming?
ESCotLoE chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
the people in the computer room that im in are giving me weird looks - cause i cant stop laughing - its worth it though

loved your story

more?

please
fanficaddict chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
*standing ovation* That was fantastic! So sweet and cute and funny! Loved the end *snicker*