Reviews for Of Memories Past
fanficaddict chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
*standing ovation* That was fantastic! So sweet and cute and funny! Loved the end *snicker*
LostMyPen chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Aw. What a sweet story. Very nice job. :)
Antares Star chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
I love it!
Interstella chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
great! i loved it.
Lady Strallan chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
That was a sweet story nice to see McKay so happy for once.
Delete This Account Please 111 chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Bloodshed Hill, how creative :) I really like the team just having fun and telling stories on Christmas eve, so sweet. And Rodney should definantly get more in touch with his inner Child, so keep it up I'm enjoying your style
nebbyJen chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Ah... What a nice fun pleasant story. Loved the snowball fight and all of the interaction between the characters. J
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
LOL That had to be the best xmas fic i have read. Maybe you can do one of Weir getting Sheppard back for that lovely snowball. LOL
Laheara chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
heheheheheheheheheheehheehhe hahahahaha that was REALLY good. That was halarious. You really gotta write more comedy, that was to cute. And Shep falling down the hill and Teyla and McKay having a blast and THEN the snowball at Weir! heheheheheheh that was priceless and the Grodin in antlers. lolololol
ellie chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Really good! Although I find it somewhat hard to believe that Rodney hates the cold and snow (he's lived in Canada, Siberia, and Antarctica!), I enjoyed the story of Bloodshed Hill and the memories shared by the rest of the team. I especially loved the ending, where the team got a break from imminent death for once and got to play.
Kodiak Bear Country chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
LOL, that was GREAT!
PurpleYin chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Nice interesting xmas fic. interesting to have a team fic, with more or less equal attention paid to all members. shame there's not one for the party after but i really liked it. all characters seemed in character and it was nice to see depper into their pasts.

thanks.
Hatcheter chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
That was a really fun story.
Katie chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
This story is hilarious! I just loved it! Especially the parts when McKay and Teyla go down the hill, and Sheppard with the snowball. This story is great.
Laura chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
So cute! But believable. Really lovely, well written and you captured the characters so well and *squees* just so very very cute.
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »