Reviews for I am Mr Steve Barkin
Gundum M chapter 3 . 4/24/2005
that was good.
Goofmore chapter 3 . 1/7/2005
Oh this chapter rocked! Mr. Barkin is tough but fair... givin' them homework... lol...
fryfan chapter 3 . 1/7/2005
This chapter was good. I'm looking forward to the next "I Am" story, but it saddens me to learn about the news of upcoming Kim Possible TV movie, "So The Drama". Kim will have a boyfriend, but it won't be Ron. I think his name is Eric or something.
RoeBoat chapter 3 . 1/7/2005
Thank you! I LOVE this series. Also, please read my stories (which I won't be updating as often because of the play- check Coming Clean for details).
ToxicGalaxy chapter 3 . 1/7/2005
Aww, lol! Those hospital gowns ARE a bit tricky...believe me, lol! Especially when you are sharing a room with a crush/friend that happens to be a guy...this was so weird to read, cause it reminded me of when my bus crashed, and my crush and I had to share a room. Let's just say that those gowns do cause a reason to blush every now and then ;)

Anyway, this was awsome!

-Nikki
soccergurl1990 chapter 3 . 1/7/2005
YES! Jim & Tim will be next! I can't wait to see how you protray them! Update soon please!
Triaxx2 chapter 3 . 1/7/2005
Yay Tweebs, though technically, it'll be a we are, rather than an I am. Yay, Barkin. Yay me!

Wait a minute, that wasn't supposed to be there.

Great chapter, and a perfect way to end the story.
The Gypsy Dancer chapter 2 . 1/5/2005
I absolutly love your "I am" story's! I didn't revuew the others cause I waas just going to give you one big review on all of them. Please write some more of these storys they are totally cool! You should do one with Wade, the tweebs, and maybe Ron and Kim themselves. It's just a thought but I love these story's! - Please keep up the good work.
GargoyleSama chapter 2 . 1/1/2005
No I don't think that you went out of character on Barkin. He is an old soldier. I feel the reason he is so hard on them is so he can have a clear conscience when they go out. The 'If you are hard enough on them in training they might come back' mentality.

Very good, I await to see the next chapter.
Skymouth chapter 2 . 12/31/2004
Yay, more on Mr B! Heh, was he getting all misty eyed there on Kim and Ron's behalf? I do wish your chapters were a bit longer. I would like to see more.
fryfan chapter 2 . 12/31/2004
This was good. I liked how you took people's reviews into consideration to write this.
ToxicGalaxy chapter 2 . 12/31/2004
Lol, yeah, I am sure it was the weather ;) ;)

Love this one, as all of 'em! Keep up the good work!
soccergurl1990 chapter 2 . 12/31/2004
Great chapter! Update soon please!
Goofmore chapter 2 . 12/31/2004
WOW! That endin' was awesome!
Triaxx2 chapter 2 . 12/31/2004
Still absolutely perfect. The other side to the mighty Mr. Barkin. I love it.