Reviews for It Was Mutual
lexynolongerwrites chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
nice methos. good voices and silly buildup.
pitchoune chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Great, very great... There are few slashy story in french, and I love your OS. Thank for this good moment!
Saena chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Very nice, and excellently written, with a feel for each of the characters. It was exactly what I was looking for in a Highlander slash story. And I found it on the very first try, too! I'm getting good at this. :)

Keep up the good work...

Sarah
Vampire-Jesse chapter 1 . 2/25/2002
that was soooo... Methos! And Duncan! You hit the mark, Lady! Beautiful and perfect!
Carmarthen chapter 1 . 11/28/2001
Awwwwwwww...gave me a big smile and reminded me why DM/M got me into slash in the first place.
tina chapter 1 . 7/5/2001
way cool!
Lauren chapter 1 . 7/2/2001
Awwww. Awwww! Su casa es mi casa...heh heh heh. Another excellent job on...er, everything. Honestly, I looked for something wrong, because I'm beginning to suspect you're not human, but nothing. Sarcastic, sweet, and slashy. What could be better?
Xris Robbins chapter 1 . 6/14/2001
I can't believe I missed this one before. Ooh, wonderful, Amy. Loved it.
JRBFfan chapter 1 . 5/27/2001
Teeheeheehee! Loveit! ::grinning uncontrollably:: Hope our lovely boys have a good time! :) They'd better, after all the times they've been slashed around. It somehow doesn't seem quite Methos to be great on the seduction scene...nice grasp on characters. Keep writing!
Gnu chapter 1 . 3/14/2001
YUM! That was cute...and while I'll eat that sort of snippet up like the

"King's feast"...I think Methos does seduction quite well! My favorite line of all time (LOL) "Su Casa es Mi Casa"...perfect!

Thanks!
Ekat chapter 1 . 3/1/2001
Very enjoyable. The idea that Methos can't do a seduction scene is a very amusing idea. Keep up the work. Ekat