Reviews for Hot Rain
Schildkroete chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Oh, how I loved this. I so adore your story, I read it two times in a row. And I just can see Locke doing that - seriously, that guy is starting to creep me out. I mean, he more or less sacrificed Boone, and so on. Poor Charlie, though I could kind of see this happen...
CatLass chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Definitely creepy. But I don't buy Joanna as the price Locke paid for his legs. Well done, though. I liked it as a whole. I'll be sure to read more of your stories.
timebomb87 chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
wow. I'm throroughly impressed! it seems that the mor of your work I read, the more enthralled I become. you have quite a gift! This story is intensely cool, and despite Charlie's heartbreaking demise, I've really enjoyed reading it. You hold the suspense very well, but you also give the reader enough liuttle clues and hints of detail to shed light on the situation. very well crafted.
dustbunnie chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
ooh...locke's so creepy. one hour and the real Lost is on...woot woot. this was good though...

not all deathfics are bad
Dreamality chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
How is it that you've had this story up for almost two weeks and I'm just now reading it? I feel like I've commited some sort of heresy.

This. Is. Fricking. INCREDIBLE.

Head trip? No, this was an all-out, complete, total, absolute BRAIN WARP.

It made perfect sense in my mind. When I got to the end, the writing was totally suffocating me, as though there was some giant hand squeezing my ribcage. That's in a good way, of course. The emotions just, WHAM!, blew me over, and the visuals... oh, jeez, I just can't even... the fear and the absolute shock... I can see it, all of it, every sick twisted moment of it, in my head, and as Claire was realizing what was happening, I was realizing what was happening, and then the last part... the hot rain... it was blood, wasn't it?

Beautiful. Disturbingly, wonderfully beautiful.
suspencer chapter 1 . 12/29/2004

You KILLED him!

forty tude chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
WOW, That was stunning! and creepy, and I get it, (scaring self here). Whew, some stuff to think about with the show and the whole "island of mystery " thing.
bookworm835 chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
OMG JUST SCARE THE *BLEEP* OUTTA ME WHY DONCHA? Haha, jk, even though it DID scare me half to death. The ending was so CREEPY! But good. But confusing. But good. Yes, very very good.
Becky Greenleaf chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
OH MY GOD!*jumps underneath bed* You enjoy scaring the living daylights out of people, don't you? This was extremely creepy :).

Anyway, this was very good and extremely well-written. This was an excellent story even though I didn't quite understand the entire story. That's probably part of the reason why I like this story so much.

Keep on writing, I'm really beginning to love your stories!

Becky Greenleaf
megelizabethvh88 chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
This was v. dramatic and v. well written, a little confusing, yet v. good. You need to finish writing your other story "Out of Eden". Please hurry w/ that.
arlewen chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Whew! Talk about messing with heads...! That was EXTREMELY well written, even if I didn't totally understand it...but I think that's part of the charm. Hello, Mrs. Stephen King!
Allison chapter 1 . 12/27/2004

Oh man that was awesome in a "guh" kind of a way. And sad. I don't like dead Charlies, but of course he would sacrifice himself for Claire's baby.

You have brought up an interesting point as far as payment goes. Canonicly we don't know if Joanna was the price of Locke's legs, so he may have to pay in other ways, and Charlie's life may come with a hefty price...
Fair Ithil chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
Sad, so sad and unsettling. Could see this happening in the show, what with the whole creepy Locke "the island gives" thing. Poor Charlie.
account-deleted243455432 chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
Whoa, very dark stuff there. I think I might get the ending, but I'm not sure. If the ending IS what I think it is: Whoa. Very creepy. If not: Way to mess with my head, lol!
xMegh chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
it was confusing, yet it made sense, if I'm making any sense at all. You're an extremely talented writer and I love reading your work!