Reviews for My Only Love and My Only Hate
pikachucat chapter 10 . 12/5/2012
awesome
LadyKayoss chapter 10 . 2/18/2005
Aw, how sweet... I hope they stay together. I think they make a cute couple.
LadyKayoss chapter 4 . 2/18/2005
I was going to wait to comment once I'd reaad this through, but I had to say something about Otto's actuators and their TV-watching habits. Poor guy, how does he live with them? I think reality TV would drive any sane person mad, and he can't even avoid it by turning off the TV... LOL. I just love the image of the actuators 'voting each other off.'
VeltaIO chapter 10 . 1/22/2005
I really enjoyed your two Austin stories. I hope you do continue the series. I'd like to find out more about Ben and his Spidey powers - what does he use them for. I agree with whoever suggested that Austin could join May in her crimefighting. Keep up the good work.
Dark Gotham chapter 10 . 1/20/2005
Not bad cute ending.
q.t a.k.a spice chapter 10 . 1/19/2005
U should make a sequel, this fic was awsome!
jla2snoopy chapter 10 . 1/19/2005
good chapter! although i really wanted to see what happened right after Noreen took off. also, i'm kind of hoping that you do something in a future story where Austin and Ock talk again. and i would love it if you continued the Austin series! so they didn't break up, right? i'm not very clear on that. anyways, continue writing, your stories are very enjoyable. i hope to see you on this site again very soon! thanks for keeping me entertained. see ya!
lunarwolvesshadow chapter 10 . 1/19/2005
this story was fun to read. I liked the ending. it was a good end to a good story :).
Agent Silver chapter 10 . 1/18/2005
aww...cute ending! You're going to make another sequel?
jla2snoopy chapter 9 . 1/17/2005
what? only one more chapter after this? no! well, if there is just one more chapter, then i hope to see another spiderman story from you after this one is over! i like the idea agent silver had about austin becoming may's superhero partner. also, i was wondering if spiderman is going to show up at the scene. it would be kind of ironic for them all to be there, and maybe a bit of tense conversation between the four. just a thought.

anyways, update soon. i love this story!
Agent Silver chapter 9 . 1/15/2005
Goblins are evil. No matter what the sex they are. _

I have just realized that there was some similarities between Noreen's talk of 'taking over the big apple' with Austin and Norman's talk to Peter...

keep going! _
jla2snoopy chapter 8 . 1/14/2005
good chapter! glad you updated so fast-not many people are able to do so. anyways, i liked the whole idea of may and ock working together to find austin. what'll spiderman say? ock's sasrcasm in this chapter was great too. update soon, i love this story!
Agent Silver chapter 8 . 1/13/2005
Now I just noticed something. The only reason why Otto is the villain is because...people say he is or people look at him that way. They say "Oh look! A monsterous dude that looks like he could kill me! Let's scream our heads off and call for Spidey to save me!" And they never exactly looked into his soul.

Or maybe because Otto didn't have anyone left to talk to, yada yada yada...I really need to stop my Otto-philosophy...

Anyway, lemme guess, Green Goblin? And, is Otto going to team up with May? That'll be cool.

Austin: I don't wanna be a supervillain!

Otto: Of course you don't! It is unhealthy! What you should do is be a good biology student and help May in many ways- and other ways (wink wink)

Austin: I thought you oppose that idea?

Otto: This is out-of-character kid, gimme a break.

Austin: Maybe I oughta be the next Spiderman...or how about Spider-ock? I even have 8 arms to prove it!

Otto: don't even start.

um, okay, so yeah. Keep going!
Agent Silver chapter 7 . 1/12/2005
Oh man. I've been so busy!

Okay, "lol" is laugh out loud. You never heard of it before?

Romeo and juilet...I love that story! (though such tragic ending though...hopefully you'll change it or something?)
Dark Gotham chapter 7 . 1/11/2005