Reviews for First Date
tfmftvb chapter 3 . 10/12/2005
I woudn't have come back. I would have chained myself to darien and dragged him to Vegas to elope! (k, i realize they're in japan, so dragging him to Vegas would be hard)

tfmftvb chapter 2 . 10/12/2005

tfmftvb chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
I changed my name back. I like bing tfmftvb more. anyway, i like this story. every time i read it, it makes me smile.

i.v chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
veevee chapter 3 . 7/22/2005
gee, thanks sab! yey! at least SOMEONE appreciates my reviews! xD and i reccomend other ppl to memorize the greek alphabet as well! very educational and useless st the same time! teehee! i will now try to learn russian! (maybe)

and 4 the author: yes yes, nice fic and blablah. i already said all of those. but are u writing another story? and u other fics are not dark! not dark enough for me at least. though they're good too.

and are u EVER going to finish ur other fic? i know ur busy w/ summer school and all, but u have ALL of next month. NO EXCUSES!

sabudabu chapter 3 . 4/17/2005
yay! i finnaly read it! (don't hurt me) and yah, some friend u are! not even telling me that people can't review my stories! not that it matters now! buahahaha! i deleted the stupid story. and pleaze tell me! PLEASE! im having nightmares, where its like in the sparticus movie and the guy asks 'wich one of u is sparticus?' or something like that, and then all the people, 1 by 1 satnd up and say 'i'm sparticus' 'im sparticus' its a very magicul scene, but in my dream, its a bunch of girls in the lat uniform saying 'im morgra' 'im morgra' anyway, sorry for the imensly long review, but im happy rite now! and nothing can ruin it! buahahaha! oh, and i espoecially liked the part about her parents 'getting in on' buy 4 now!
My-Rae-Of-Sunshine chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
HAHA. You know who I am, right? They finally let me you-know-what.

Well, anyways, GREAT STORY! I think "hilarious" best describes it. I said that -avant maintenant- or something, didn't I? Bleh.

sabudabu chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
wow! that was such a gude story! (acctually, i heven't read it yet) but the reviews are hillarious! pleze tell 'u no who' that i thought they were funny, and that u can type greek on m.s. word! ok, i'll read ur story now, bye!
prettynpreppyinblah-green chapter 3 . 3/29/2005
uhh, that was short. How old are they anyway? they know better then to blush around like idiots. oh sorry, that's what they are in the series. i 4got! Y DID THEY KISS? Any sequels? A major break up? yes, that will be the happy ending 4 me. lol. did u like my critique? very heated, is it not?

ok, for the positive review: that was..uh, short. but nice. yeah. I like the ending. especially Serena's last word. u rock!
prettynpreppyinblah-green chapter 2 . 3/29/2005
Hahahahahaha. that was very funny. they are so stupid! they stare at each other like idiots. And the best thing aboput it is that they have no choice bcoz u make them do it.

that's the only funny part actually.
prettynpreppyinblah-green chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
Not really clear on who Lita and Andrew is. Y write about a date anyway? is that what ur secretly hoping for? aw...

too bad ur in an all-girls school! hahahahahaha.
nerdygothinpinkbikinis chapter 3 . 3/29/2005
No! i can't 4give u for just leaving it at that! u better write a sequel! more humour! less cheese! More deaths and destruction! Uh, never mind. just forget that. Now, matey, (is that how u spell it?) march! *hop, 2, 3, 4,...*
nerdygothinpinkbikinis chapter 2 . 3/29/2005
R u making this a short fic? NO! u better not.
nerdygothinpinkbikinis chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
not bad 4 first try. Gee, ur so much better than some ppl. (i.e. me)
boron chapter 3 . 3/29/2005
Hello! PLz update! thnx! bye!

Oh yeah, the review. *clears throat* Very insightful, humorous, and romantic, and short story. That was a very enlightening last word that had escaped the young, innocent lips of Serena: "Shit..."