Reviews for Lost in a Good Book
Aria -One- Nevermore Destler chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
that was so funny! i really liked it and i like your other stories too! your s really good writer
KagomeHig715 chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
LMAO! oh god this was amazing.. made me laugh and I was giggling like a maniac.. You just got my hopeless romantic high.. THIS WAS AMAZING! Keep writing
Miss DnG chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Haha nice one! Great fic, nice and fluffy :) just how I like them
OTP chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
lol now that was great nicely done
Anaela loves who chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Still the best Remus/Tonks fic i've ever read, even though it's pre-HBP. Why? Because it's fantastic!
Bardlover chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Very funny ending. I thought Sirius' idea was pretty good, though.
Wolf chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
I've always loved Moony. (Winks) Loved the ending. Are there more like these? *I just wanted to point out that considering they're in a middle of a war it would be kind of stupid for Lupin to leave his wand at Grimmald Place instead of taking it with him. It doesn't seem like the kind of thing that he would do. Sorry for that! Just thought I should point that out.*

_- P.S. The *...* is my sister.
slightly so chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
That was so cute! Although, the wand bit.. was.. um.. well funny, but didn't fit in with the PG rest of the story, but that's just me. I'm a bit of a ninny. :0) It was still, one of the best Tonks/Lupin hook-ups ever, very well written, and I really liked your portrayal of Tonks.
toratigergirl11 chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
That is possible to cutest/funniest/most awesomest thing I have ever read. Kudos!
Werewolf Rights Activist chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Ohh i loved it. Somewhat hard to follow in the begining but the end more then made up for it. Brava... lol.

i'm gonna go and see if u wrote anything else i would like to read. :)

it really was great... hehehe wand :D

hope
ms.understood chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
aw, that was the best Remus/Tonks I've ever read...so fluffy and wonderful.
TEH GLITCH chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
OMG taht story wuz gud like rely gud! almust as gud as rely RALY goodz! liek yuuo shuold rite wun weher they had the zomg sexx0rz lol!%! taht woudl beso cool hehehehe u rely shud!
The Muse Sway chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
Hey not bad not bad, I like it alot, greatly written. Also some fluff but not alot. THe story is believable, I can' wait for the next chapter.
TrinityDD chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
This was so good. Loved it. Are you going to continue it?
Ash chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
That was lovely!

I'm always so impressed with Tonks/Remus fics, the authors seem to be of such a high standard, and this is definately one of the best i've read!