Reviews for In the woods
bob the reader chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
really sad story i love storys with emotion (i did this reviw with my phone}
H3art Star chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
i would have to say i burn in flames with al the smexy

O god i just though it was to good love this pair and how you

describe their passion o too hot :p
Chocolateshinobi chapter 2 . 9/22/2009
That rocked balls man! well done
Secretelover chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
Nice fic
o.O chapter 2 . 1/10/2009
aw kibahina are such a kawaii couple and anywhey good jub "dos cheesy gai thumbs up pose" XD
Aurena chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
I found it quite sweet,

I like how people explain Kiba's emotions.

xx
Ayame chapter 2 . 7/13/2008
“You know exactly what I mean. I’m talking about two years ago, after I had lost it, you took advantage of me and stole my virginity.” “Because I seem to remember that it was you who took off my shirt and your tube top and it was you who kissed any objections I had away and it was you who was on top. My ego was crushed that during my first time, I was the one on the bottom instead of the top.”

So, does this mean that Hinata raped Kiba, instead of the other way around? Lol, I'm just kidding. That was good, though I have to wonder how they didn't suffocate with all that heat...
The last Koneko-chan chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
KAWAII! *squeals*

Kiba's so cool!
Saffron chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
Yeah! There was a bonus chapter afterall!XD Hot, summer smut: How can anyone turn that down? I love cheese by the way, I'm such a romantic:)P Thanks for loading your bonus chap!

Ciao for Now(_)
readergrl56 chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Not sure if I already reviewed this or not, but I love this story. Sure, people may think it seems like he was going to rape her, but I believe that it was just animal instincts (he is like a dog afterall).
JustYouMeAndAkamaru chapter 2 . 1/20/2008
hm...i just now notice the:

'you must be 18 or older to read this.'

...oh well...too late! :p
JustYouMeAndAkamaru chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
it appealed to meh! XD i loved it. there is something about storys that scream:

'kiba wants, kiba takes'

that makes me love them so much. one of the best i've read. i loves you for this!

-huggles-
TarynCasey chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
That was jsut plain great. I loed this fic so much, there really arn't enough good ones out there.
1moonwitch chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
loved it great story. i hope to read more from you

moonwitch
amanda chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Well, I'm even more of a KibaHina fan now, I like how Kiba lose it because of his love for her But the only little problem was that, I thoght Hinata was a bit too bold I mean, she seems a little less innocent but over all, it was nice story. KibaHina 4ever man!

Love amanda