Reviews for The Motto's Making
Nymeria Rhone chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Oh, I love it, you made me lauph!
rrrrrman chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
U MIGHT WANA LIVEN UP YOURE STORYSWHOOPSCAPS IS ON
fire and napalm chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
*takes review and lights it on fire* Here you go!

Hilarious. One of the better ones; it certainly explains -why- the dragon was being tickled in the first place. Actually, I haven't read too many of these going on about how the motto was acquired, but it reminds me of one where the name 'Hogwarts' was come up with - and the founders were all drunk. Very well done.

*salutes with the burning review, and then dives into the lake to put out the lit hair*

Toodles!

F & N
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
cool
mtranc3 chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
That was a wonderful take on the Hogwarts motto history. I loved the bit where Godric burst into the hall burned, it made me laugh so much! It was definitely something a Gryffindor would do _
Melian Maia chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
LOL! Excellent! This was a really cute idea, very original. I like it! Good job!
Sohalia Talitha chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
This is the most excellently original fic i've ever red. A true triumph of imagination!
Frisky Muffin chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
haha...WOOT! Good story!
arctique48 chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
*snicker* Welikes. There are no where near enough founder fics out there... This made me smile :) Thankye much.
Hope Night chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
*claps* lol and Bravo! I like it a lot! _
kjady chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
*Bows*

LOL! omg that was great. You know I think you would do a splendid job on a longer founders fic. I love this though. you are such an awesome author... *sighs and goes to finish my chapter which has about 50 words and is only half finished*
Black Aliss chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
I love it
mashimaromadness chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
Ooh, I totally loved that. It was hilarious. And right when you posted I had just found out that I had no alerts left, so I was just about to go look for something else to read, when I realized that another email was in my inbox, and there was your story. What a coincidence, huh? Anyways, the story was great, I laughed a lot.
Paul P.S. Sullivan chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
A very interesting and unique idea, done very well. At first,when I read the summary, I thought it would be Salazar waking the dragon, but then again it being Godric fit better.

Kudos. Do you have any other work? I'll be reading up on it eventually.