Reviews for Always There
riseofthewolf chapter 2 . 10/4/2014
Omg!this is the PERFECT story I've been looking for! Just...please bring inu back to life, Kay?
unknown chapter 17 . 9/14/2014
Wonderfully amazing!
FallenFan77 chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
Awww, this was so sad, I cried too much while I read this. I seriously needed tissues next to me. I'll get some just incase if there are any more chapters like this one. I love this story!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/15/2013
Wow that part were inuyasha died made me cry and I was happy to know he came back to life
Phantasmal Abduction chapter 17 . 10/1/2013
Heh, you're an incredible writer.
MasterFinland chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
I am sobbing. I love your story's. amazing.
cerberus309 chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
Perhaps its just my computer, internet, or perhaps the storm(and that is a mild term for what we're experiencing), but of the 17 chapters in your, I'm happy to say, absolutely brilliant and tear inducing story, Chapter 5 doesn't seem to exist any more.
vampgal12 chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
Chapter 5 is missing, all I see is a blank page
JediInu chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
I love your story but can not get Chapter 5 to open. Please fix this if possible I feel I am missing something in the story.
flower scent chapter 17 . 1/10/2012
Your story is wonderful, and it is heart touching. I like every little bit of it. I like the Puppy Inuyasha as much as I like the real Inuyasha and may be even more.

You did a great work in portraying the pain of grieving of each character even the flea Moyaga. Well Done. But it was Kagome's and Mirouko's the most heartbreaking ones.

Thank you very much for amusing us with such great story.
LadyMandaPanda chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
I haven't cried over a book in so long, and never for a ff, but dammit...that was tragic. I cried.
Dream Kitten chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
I can't remember the last time I cried. And now, because of this story, I have waterfalls leaking out of my eyes. This is so sad, he's dead!
animelover chapter 17 . 6/17/2011
okk i just have to say dis.. i read some pretty good fanfic, nd i mean A LOT them. but dis has got to be my favorite! i honestly cried on a couple of them i could like see this happening in my mind . dis was so good dat i wish dey wld make an inuyasha movie out of it! as for da review don't change a single it was perfect! its been a long tym since i read a actual good fanfic im soo glad i found dis story! . p.s do u think u cld help me? i also read dis stroy a long tym ago but i forgot da title nd who wrote it. brief summary: i forgot wat happened in da biggining but kagome went back into her tym nd stayed. nd wenever inuyasha wld go thro da well to get her da well wldnt work. soon after everybdy gave up on hoping she was coming back.. kagome was pregnant wit inuyashas baby nd she cldnt face dem. years later she had a wonderful 5-7 yr old hanyu. nd just like his father a lot of ppl judged him nd kagome had a hard tym finding him a good skool to fo to.. da boy had little puppie ears nd longs nails nd was stronger den da average child... ltr on i dont kno y kagome tried going thro da well but it didnt work nd she started crying meanwhile on da other side either shippo or inuyasha heard da crying nd regained der hope.. kagome explianed to da little boy who her father was. curious da boy went to da well was able nd fell thro, without kagome knowing ( at least i think dat wat happened) basically on da other side boy gets attcked, kagome frantically looking for him figured out he probably went to da well, goes thro, finds inuyasha, after arguing she yelled shes looking for her son... nd im over explaing it but i think u get da point. im sorry but im bad at making summaries. but anyways dats sort of how da beginning went. so if u cld pls tell me if u kno wat im talking about. .
Tsuki Bara Niji chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
OMG YOU KILLED INUYASHA! TT~TT I'M REALLY CRYING! I HATE CRYING! UGH that's like so friggin mean! Making shippo lose a dad(again),miroku and sango lose a brother(again),and kagome lose her only love! I only started to cry at the part of him telling miroku to tell sesshoumaru all that ur so! Ugh ok I'm done BACK TO THE STORY!
godzillagirl16 chapter 2 . 3/1/2010
Ouch. Time for a smoke break and a little fresh air. You write a terrific and heart-wrenching death scene.

Then I'll come back and try Chapter 3.